Halloween Special Intro

I missed it last year, I'm not going to miss it this year! I'm writing a halloween special this year and that's final! What are you guys going to be? I'm gonna be Coraline!

Masaomi: It's been a while since the last special chapter....

Tsubaki: Yeah, Joske is really bad at remembering.

Joske: Oi!

Natsume: Did you hear that?

Azusa: Hear what?

Natsume: It sounded like someone said "Oi".

Yusuke: I didn't hear anything.

Subaru: Me neither.

Joske: I'm right here.

Ukyou: It feels like someone is glaring at us.

Iori: Maybe it's a ghost?

Fuuto: Ghosts don't exist.

Louis: How do you know that, Fuuto?

Fuuto: Because they just don't exist.

Hikaru: Great explanation. You need a reward for best explanation 2019.

Fuuto: Why thank yo- You were being sarcastic, weren't you?

Hikaru: Yes, I was. That was a terrible explanation and I don't want to hear it ever again.

Wataru: What does sarcastic mean?

Joske: Um, hello? I'm right here.

Kaname: I sense an angry spirit. I shall put it to rest. *Picks me up and carries me outside*

Joske: Oi! Kana-nii! Put me down!

Kaname: A very angry spirit indeed. *Puts me down on the ground* There, I mean you no harm, but you really need to fix your schedule. *Walks back inside*

Joske: ................……....…..................…..................................…….........................…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. WHAT WAS THE POINT OF CARRYING ME OUTSIDE!!!?

There... evadragneel123 are you happy now? Is this what you wanted? You're welcome, you don't even have to thank me. Next chapter will be out on halloween. See you then

~ Joske