Wedding Day

Requested by:
avengerhollandparker ❤️

(This chapter is gonna make me sad... I want to find someone who cares about me and loves me.. To be honest, I hate weddings. The pair is always so happy and then they dance togheter and cut the cake togheter. It makes me sick, so I've started avoiding weddings because I can't stand them..)

You were walking down the aisle

Masaomi: (Y/n) was so beautiful! Her white wedding dress, her pretty eyes, her smile. She was so cute! This is the best day of my life! I couldn't be happier or ask for anything better!

Ukyou: She looks amazing! That dress really suits her. Oh god, now I'm blushing.. I'm really happy. My life is complete!

Kaname: My little kitten is so adorable! When this wedding is over I'm going to do unspeakable things to her!

Hikaru: That dress is fabulous~ I'm so going to take pictures of her all day! Except for when it's time to dance. Then someone else has to take pictures because I'm not going to miss my and (y/n)'s dance!

Tsubaki: She's so cute! I want to cuddle with her so badly! I want to dance with her! I want to do anything and everything with her! But I have to wait... *Pouts* But it's worth the wait.

Azusa: Wow.. That dress is beautiful! She's so pretty. She looks like an angel! This can't be real.. I can't possibly be marrying someone this beautiful and wonderful. If this is a dream then I don't ever want to wake up.

Natsume: Ugh, I'm so nervous! Am I really good enough for her? She's so beautiful. I will do everything I can to make her as happy as can be. That's my duty as her husband! (I just started hating weddings even more...)

Louis: She's so pretty. Her dress and her hair is that of an angels, but my favourit are her eyes. I'm so happy.

Subaru: S-she's... Gorgeous! I think I'm going to faint... No! For once I'm going to act like a real man! I need to start being a man that she deserves!

Iori: She's so beautiful. I don't deserve her... Why did she choose me? What does she see in me that makes her happy? Do I even make her happy, at all? Why didn't she choose someone she actually deserves?... (Be happy! You have someone who cares about you and wants to be with you!)

Yusuke: W-why am I here!? Grr, my brothers are never going to let this go.. They will tease me forever.. But I don't care, because I'm about to marry the most adorable and the most perfect woman in this whole world! They're just jealous!

Fuuto: She's so fricking pretty! For once she actually looks better than me~ Ha, I'm going to get so much hate when I post photos on social media, but I don't give a single, flying fukk because she is perfect and all the other girls aren't!

~Guests~

Wataru: Waaaai, onee-chan looks so pretty! I want to marry someone like her someday!

Joske: *Was invited but didn't show up because she was at home crying herself to death*

And I'm done... I feel empty.. I'm sorry for ruining your day/evening/night with my negativity.. I can't help it.. I'm so sorry..