If you were blind

Requested by: yugiohslut
Thank you for the request ❤️

This chapter is how they would treat you if you were blind. This can either be if you were born blind or got blind later in life.

Masaomi: He's literally your eyes. He explains everything he sees to you and reads for you if it's not in braille. He leads you around and usually stays close to you. He's also gotten you a stuffed rabbit that talks.
"Do you want to go to the park and listen to the birds chirping? Do you have your white cane? Alright, then let's go."

Ukyou: He let's you help with cooking by having you try the food. He's also gotten you some toys for blind people and books in braille to keep you occupied.
"(Y/n), would you try this? I don't know if it needs more salt, or maybe sugar? Careful, it's hot."

Kaname: He's very gentle with you. He takes you for walks and explains everything around you. At home he usually reads for you or just talks with you. He loves listening to you. Also, if you are feeling down he's always there to cuddle you.
"The birds are chirping a lot today. Do you hear that? That's right, it is a song sparrow. You're very good at recognising birds."

Hikaru: He takes you out on dates, whether it be walks on the beach or taking you out to eat it is all up to you. He asks you a lot of questions and listens to you.
"Hm... Maybe my next book should be about a blind protagonist? Of course I'll need your help with it."

Tsubaki: He stays with you 24/7. He doesn't let you go anywhere without him and he freaks out whenever you manage to sneak away from him. He's worried that you'll hurt yourself or that someone will take advantage of you or bully you or hurt you. He gets you anything you want or need. He absolutely loves singing with you.
"Let's sing one more song together, okay? (Y/n)-chan? (Y/n)-chan!?.. (Y/n)-chan, where are you!? Where did you go!? Oh, there you are... Where were you this time!? Oh, you just went to the bathroom? You should tell me next time... What do you mean you don't need me to follow you to the bathroom!?"

Azusa: He's very careful and gentle with you. He's not sure how to care for you or what to do. He'll ask you a lot of questions to gain better knowledge on how to take care of you and help you properly. He likes reading for you.
"(Y/n)-chan, are you going out? Do you need help? Should I come with you? Oh, you're just going to get the mail. You can handle that by yourself? Alright. I was just asking, I didn't mean to be rude."

Natsume: He takes you out on small roadtrips when he has free time. He let's you feel the controller and teaches you how to play. He even made you a small custom made game that relies more on sound.
"I want you to play this demo of my new game. It's a stealth mission that requires the player to navigate by sound."

Louis: He teaches you french and japanese. He styles your hair so that you can feel pretty. He also takes naps with you as usual. He just loves spending time with you and talking to you.
"(Y/n)-chan.... Je t'aime de tout mon cœur.." ("I love you with all my heart". If someone here speaks french, you may correct me about the spelling)

Subaru: He doesn't really know what to do. He leads you around and stays close to you. He trains with you and stretches with you. He always gets super flustered and tense when you touch him and feel around. He's very quiet, so that's a problem for you.
"H-hey, I'm here. D-don't cry. I'm sorry... I-I shouldn't have g-gone quiet like that... You thought I l-left..."

Iori: Once again he's the perfect boyfriend. He helps you but he doesn't do everything for you. He knows you can handle yourself, yet he still stays close by just in case. He always has his phone on, even in school, so that you can call him whenever you need him. His yandere side will kick in, so you don't have to worry about anyone bullying you or being mean to you.
"Do you need anything? I know you can get it yourself, I just don't want you to strain yourself."

Yusuke: He stays with you 24/7. He doesn't allow you to sleep alone. He'll either sleep in your room or have you sleep in his room. He's also protective as f@ck. He'll fight anyone who's mean to you or wishes you harm. He practically babies you.
"What do you mean what's wrong with her? There's nothing wrong with her. She's perfect! What's wrong with YOU!?"

Fuuto: He will most likely treat you like normal (*Cough* Being an asshole *Cough*). However he will hold your hand, if you start freaking out, as an apology. He stays close by.
"I'm right here. Stop crying. Hey, I wouldn't leave you..."

Wataru: He doesn't really understand. He tries to play different games with you and do different activities. Masaomi probably has to explain to him that you're blind and what it means.
"Onee-chan... Does that mean we can't play together at all?...."

Joske: I would be shit scared about accidentally offending you in any way. I'd ask you questions, just to get a better understanding and also because it fascinates me.
"I don't mean to be rude, but can you see anything? Like light or movement?

Hi, I'm back from the dead! (AKA the heat) I should really start updating. I've published like one chapter a year.... I'm a truly horrible author. I have almost all chapters done, I just need to write them here on Wattpad. I write down all requests and chapters on paper. It's easier to keep track that way and also to think out each chapter. Hopefully I'll get some writing done... I truly do feel horrible for never updating...

~ Joske