Chubby Reader

Requested by: Smashley539
Thank you for the request ❤️

This is how they would treat you if you were chubby. I personally like chubby people, they're usually very chill and cuddly. Especially my mom.

Masaomi: He would be worried about your health, but calm down once he sees that everything is fine. He would take care of you and basically treat you like a baby. He would also spoil you sometimes.

Ukyou: He would make sure that you eat healthier and stop eating snacks. He would pat your head and reward you by making you some dessert.

Kaname: He would straight up spoil you and shower you with love. He would feed you sweets and desserts and pinch your cheeks and pat your head. He would cuddle with you and call you cute nicknames.

Hikaru: He would pat your head and pinch your cheeks. He would cuddle with you when he has time and share some of his wine with you.

Tsubaki: He would be clingy af. He would constantly give you hugs and cuddles. He would feed you sweets and desserts and fanboy over how adorable you are.

Azusa: He would be more careful with you. He would make sure that you don't trip and fall. He would pat your head and make sure that you're always happy.

Natsume: He would make sure that you eat healthier and don't sit inside and play video games all day.
(I ate an apple for breakfast... That's all I've eaten today, please love me, Natsume!)

Louis: He would hug you and cuddle with you. He would sometimes feed you sweets and call you cute nicknames.

Subaru: He would try to help you lose weight. He would train with you and reward you by buying you a cake slice.

Iori: He would treat you more carefully. He would make sure that no one bullied you or made fun of you. He would feed you sweets and give you hugs. He would also make sure that you're always happy.

Yusuke: He would accidentaly insult you and make you sad. He would try his best to comfort you and make you happy again.

Fuuto: He would insult your weight, but apologize by buying you your favorite dessert.

Wataru: He would treat you like normally. He would cuddle and play games with you.

Joske: I would protect you and feed you cupcakes and cuddle with you all day.... but I would do that no matter if you were chubby or not.

Day 3864.
Natsume still doesn't love me and I'm lonely and I need a hug and some comfort...