Chapter 1 : Christian Grey

I realize that those love stories or fantasies don't exist in real life. Even if they did, where could you get a life like that? It's basically the definition of perfect.

I brush my black colored hair out of my face and grab my red lipstick. I apply it onto my lips and rub my lips close to each other, to smooth the lipstick on.

I grab my black leather jacket and slip it on, then grab my black heels and do the same. I walk down the big hallways through my big home and down the stairs.

Jake waits for me with my car keys smiling. "The Audi Miss.Carmen?" Jake asks. "Yes Jake." I say and turn to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee.

I take the elevator down into the big garage where my cars are. Jake opens the back door to my Audi q7, and I climb in. He smiles and closes the door and gets in the front seat.

This is my typically life in Los Angeles except for the fact today I was invited to this dumb premiere. I never have time for movies and out of all days when my schedule is full, I have to attend this premiere due to my friend being in it and me showing my full respect, love, and support for her I go.

Jake pulls into the parking lot of the Staple Center, and tries to find a parking space to park. I notice people dressed up nice, with long dresses and tuxedos. I look down at my outfit and notice it's the most dull outfit that's probably going to be there.

"Miss.Carmen if your worried about your outfit I must assure you there is another outfit in the trunk. If I may says it's a long red dress." Jake says, smiling at me through the rear-view mirror. I smile at him and get out of the car as it comes to a stop and grab the dress.

I thank The Lord I got tinted windows last Sunday and change in the car. Once I'm done I comb out my hair again, and leave it alone. I slip on the red matching heels then climb out the car.

Jake walks me to the carpet then walks to the corner to keep an eye on me. "Eleanor!" I hear Dakota and Rita yell from a distance. I look around but see no sight of them. They call my name again then I see them. I smile and walk over to them.

"Hi Dakota, Rita.'' I say smiling and give them both a warming hug. "Nice for you to come. Specially since you don't really come to these things." Dakota says. I smile and turn to the carpet to see a bunch of celebrities walking down the carpet. "Come on I'll introduce you.'' Rita says taking my hand.

"I think your boyfriend is coming too.'' Dakota whispers to me. "He's not my boyfriend!" I say smiling. "Mr Adam Levine.'' Rita says smirking at me. I roll my eyes and we walk onto the red carpet together.

"Eleanor these are the people we worked with and of course the one and only author Erika Mitchell aka E.L James.'' Rita says pointing to the wonderful woman standing next to a girl. I smile at her and shake her hand.

"This is Jamie Dornan, Jennifer Ehle, Luke Grimes, Marcia Gay Harden, Max Martini, Eloise Mumford, and Victor Rasuk.'' Dakota says smiling and pointing at each one of them. I shake all their hands and smile at all of them.

"Your Eleanor Carmen?" Luke asks. "Yes.'' I say smiling at him. "Ah the girl version of Christian Grey except for all the other stuff.'' Eloise says.

I laugh nervously and then someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around fully and Jake stands in front of me waving a phone. "Amanda says Dan came for the meeting today and demands to be seen.'' Jake says. "Dan was suppose to come tomorrow so he'll just have to wait.'' I say with a straight face to Jake. He nods and walks away.

I turn back to everyone and Rita smiles. "Your such a control freak.'' She says. "Well some people are just stupid.'' I say. "He demands to see me.'' I say rolling my eyes. "You could go if you want.'' Dakota says.