Chapter 44

In the picture is Lorelei played by Amy Adams. Also my video of James and Andrea is on my website. Link is on my account.

The next morning I wake up to my loud alarm telling me it's time to get up for work.

I slowly get up making sure not to wake up Jamie and make my way to the bathroom.

I quickly take a shower and change into my Rachel Pally Webber top, a maroon skater skirt, and prada platform ankle boots.

I curly my hair and do my makeup then walk downstairs to get coffee and breakfast.

"Good morning." Henry says walking in the kitchen. "Hi?" I say turning to him. "Oh we ended up spending the night." Henry says grabbing a coffee cup.

"We?" I ask.

"Bliss."

I nod at him and Jamie joins us. He gives me a kiss and grabs my coffee cup from my hand and takes a sip.

I glare at him and he smiles at me before handing me it back. "I'm not working for long so don't worry." I say. Jamie nods and waves me off.

I roll my eyes at him and grab my car keys and coffee cup. I kiss him once more before smiling at Henry and leaving.

I walk to my car and throw my bag in the passenger seat and my cup in the cup holder.

When I get to work Amanda greets me along with Brooklyn.

"Not that much to do today Miss. Carmen since Brooklyn did all the meetings this morning all we have is manuscripts and things to be signed." Amanda says as we walk to my office.

I unlock it and Amanda walks to my desk to put my files and manuscripts down. "We just signed a deal with One Direction about their book and movie. Also we signed a deal for books with Arctic Monkeys, Connor Franta, USC, and Patrick Swayze about his dancing career." Amanda says.

I nod and quickly look through the files and nod. "Good job Brooklyn and Amanda for keeping this place up and running. Just for that I'd like to give you two a raise." I say stamping my signature on the files.

They both smile and I sit down to read my manuscripts.

***
When I'm finish I stick around to look around just to see if everyone is doing their job, and to my surprise they are.

"Um Miss. Carmen, Mr. Dornan is on the phone it's an emergency." Amanda says raising the phone up to me.

I nod and walk to her and take the phone. "Jamie what's wrong?" I ask. "It's your sister." He says, and that's all I needed to hear to run out that building in heels.

I quickly run to my parking space and speed off to the hospital.

I run inside and up to the front desk. "Um Andrea Carmen." I say. "Um room 214." She says looking up to me.

I nod and quickly run to the elevator. As soon as it opens I quickly get in and press the floor she's on.

Once the elevator stops on the floor I quickly make my way to her room. "Charge to 200, clear." The doctors yell.

I find my parents outside staring at Andrea through the window in terror.

"Charge to 200, clear!" The doctor yells again.

"She's going into B-Fib." The doctor says giving her hand CPR.

"What happened?" I ask. "Car accident." My mom says keeping her eyes on my sister.

"God dammit." I say pacing back and fourth.

"First James now Andrea." I say bringing tears to my eyes. "In one fucking year too!" I yell and pull at my hair.