Chapter 50

In the picture is Tristan and Caroline Eleanor's uncle and aunt played by Kate Walsh and Alex Young.

Also if you guys can please read my other stories I would really appreciate it! Enjoy!

***
When you see the person you love, you instantly know what to do. Well that's what my Dad always said.

People say that when people find true love someone always dies in the relationship. I never believed that until now.

"Jamie do you know where my keys are?" I ask.

"Ya they're on the kitchen counter." Jamie says smiling. I quickly grab them along with my coffee.

"Your always in a rush." Jamie says laughing. I smile and give him a kiss before walking out to my car.

When I get to work Brooklyn, Amanda, and Henry greet me. Yes Henry ended up moving here to work at my office for a better job with more money.

"Good morning Mrs. Dornan." Henry says smirking at me. "Oh shush." I say grabbing the iPad from Amanda. "We have two meeting today with One Direction to talk about tour plans and other things and a meeting with the whole office to talk about your new rules." Brooklyn says.

I nod and stroll down the iPad to find any good manuscripts. "Okay Henry can you get started on these manuscripts?" I ask him. He nods and leaves to his office.

"Walk with me Brooklyn, Andrea I'll see you in conference room three in five." I say. She nods and I walk with Brooklyn to my office.

"So how is she?" I ask Brooklyn. "Who?" He asks looking at me.

"Julie." I say.

"Oh she's doing fine. She hasn't said much though." Brooklyn says. "Well you two are invited to dinner at the restaurant. You know the one we always go to. We're going at seven so tell her." I say before stepping out the elevator.

I step into the conference room and all five boys are there smiling at me. "Hi boys." I say sitting down. "Mrs. Dornan." Niall says smiling.

"Horan, it's Carmen." I say. He chuckles and I pass the contracts all around to begin.

~*~
After work I go back to the house to get ready for dinner. I change into my sleeveless stripped cocktail dress and black platforms.

"Hi." Jamie says walking into our bedroom. "Hi." I say giving him a kiss.

"When did you get home?" Jamie asks. "Um not so long ago." I say chuckling.

"How was your interview?" I ask. "Boring." Jamie says smiling.

"So how was work?" Jamie asks. "Well I made a closing deal with One Direction about their book." I say.

"Oh yeah?" Jamie asks. I nod and grab my purse. "I'll be the writer of their book too." I say smiling but my smile fades.

"What?" Jamie asks curious. "I have to go on tour with them to write about their life." I say looking down.

"Are you serious Eleanor!" Jamie yells.

I flinch and nod slowly. "When do you leave?" Jamie asks. "Next month." I say.

"How long is the tour?" Jamie says looking at me dead serious.

"A year but we get breaks in between." I say. Jamie shakes his head and takes off his tie.

"But you'll be taking your breaks with them because you need to write about their lives." Jamie says walking out the room.

I groan and grab my coat before leaving. "Where are you going?" Jamie asks following me outside to my car. I ignore him and quickly get into my car.

When I get to restaurant the boys' and their girlfriends are already here waiting for me.

"Hi." I say before hugging them. "So where's Jamie?" Niall asks.

"I just told him I'm going on tour with you guys." I say. Niall nods and grabs my hand.

"Don't worry he'll start to understand soon." Niall says. I smile and they call Louis' name notifying us they have a table ready.

"Mom!" Someone yells.

We all turn around and Julie stands there by Brooklyn smiling.

I smile and she walks to us before giving me a hug then everyone else.

"Where's Jamie, Dad?" Julie asks. "Home." I say.

She nods but inside I can tell she's sad. "Hello my name is Leilani I'll be you waitress today what can I get you to drink?" The waitress says.

Niall and I quickly look up then look at each other. "Leilani?" Eleanor asks. "We need a new waiter." Sophia says shaking her head. "Well your stuck with me." Leilani says.

"No we aren't. Um excuse me?" Eleanor says standing up to go talk to a waitress.

Eleanor soon walks back and smiles. "We have a new waitress now leave please." Eleanor says waving her off.

Leilani glares at me and we all look down at our menus.

"How's grandma and grandpa?" Julie asks looking at me. "You know." Julie says. I frown and shake my head. "They aren't taking it very well. Mom hasn't been at work for a month and Dad hasn't either." I say.

Julie nods and we all order. My phone goes off and I quickly answer it. "Hello can I speak to Eleanor Dornan?" Someone asks.

"This is her." I say.

"We have Jamie Dornan here in the hospital with us."

I gaps and quickly hang up.

"It's official the hospital loves me." I say grabbing my purse and coat. "What's wrong?" Niall asks standing up.

"Jamie's he's in the hospital." I say. "You can't drive alone." Louis says.

"I'll drive her Harry take care of my car." Niall says tossing his keys at Harry.

Harry grins at Niall before walking to Niall's car. "Stay calm Eleanor." Niall says as we run to my car. I toss him my keys and quickly get into the passenger seat.

"I don't need another fucking person to die on me." I say looking out the window. "Ya that isn't staying calm." Niall says. "Well I'm suppose to? I mean my siblings died! Now I have to worry about Jamie? My soon to be husband!" I yell.

"Okay first not all your siblings died, you still have me and the lads." Niall says grabbing onto my hand. "Plus you have Jamie's sisters." Niall says.

I nod and squeeze onto his hand as if it was my oxygen. "Deep breathes." Niall says. I nod and he parks the car in the parking lot of the hospital that killed my two siblings.

We run in and a nurse tells us to slow down but we didn't listen we kept running to the main desk.

"Names?" A man asks. "Jamie Dornan." I say. "Who are you?" He asks. "Um I'm Eleanor Dornan and this is my brother Niall." I say.

The man nods and points to the waiting room. "Mr. Dornan is in surgery right now he go in a car accident, he has bleeding in his abdomen." He says. I nod and Niall and I walk to the waiting room.

This was it I thought. This was the time where they tell Hazel Grace that her true love Augustus Waters was dead. This was the time when they told Meredith Grey that her husband Derek Shepherd was dead. This was the time when they told Eleanor Carmen that her fiancé Jamie Dornan was dead.

This is reality and there's no rewinding or going back to all the mistakes you made. So I can't rewind to the last few words I said to Jamie. But if I could they would of been "I love you."