Chapter 7

We land in Las Vegas at 6 am. No one is out doors yet which is a good thing. Another good thing is it's a Tuesday so no one is really here. Jamie is sleeping besides me and I smile. I kiss him to wake up but he doesn't move. "Jamie I know your awake get up!" I say and sit on his lap. He smiles and put his hands on my waist. "You know me so well." He says. "Ya, so don't try me." I say smiling. Jamie smiles and stands up with me still on him. He carries me to the rented car that Shawn rented. Shawn smiles us and opens the door for us to get in. Jamie thanks him and I laugh at his manners. "Hmm you got everything in you." I say smiling. Jamie smiles and we take off to our hotel.

We stop at the hotel "LVH." and Jamie helps me out. I thank him and we walk inside. "Shawn can you check in as I go talk to the manager?" I ask. He nods and walk to the line. I grab Jamie's hand and we walk to the back. I knock on the office door and my friend Louis answers the door. "Ahh Mr. and Mrs. Dornan, glad to have you today!" Louis says. I silently laugh and Jamie smiles at me. I smile at Louis and nod. "Good to be here." I say and shake his hand. He smiles at Jamie then back at me. "So your here to check on your business right?" Louis asks. I nod and look around. "Okay well you guys got the signature room right?" Louis asks. "Yup." I say. "Okay well enjoy your stay." He says. I smile and walk away with Jamie next to me.

We walk into our hotel room and Jamie smiles. "It's nice." he says. I smile and collapse on the bed. "Shawn what time do I have to be at the meeting?" I ask. "Two o'clock." he says. I smile and pat the spot next to me for Jamie to join me. He smiles and jumps on the bed and stares at me. "Yes?" I ask laughing. "Nothing." He says smiling. "Okay well I'm going to take a shower." I say standing up. Jamie smiles and looks at him. "May I join you Mrs. Dornan?" Jamie asks. I blush and smile. "It depends, don't block the water from hitting me." I say. Jamie smiles and I walk to get my black skater skirt, white collared long sleeve, and black pumps.

I walk to the bathroom to see Jamie shaving in the mirror. I smile at him and he smirks. I turn the water on and run it until it's warm enough. I hang my towel then get undressed. Jamie's eyes don't turn away from me. I step into the shower and let the warm water spray against my body.

Jamie joins me and smiles down at me. I smile and look down at my feet. "Your very skinny Eleanor." Jamie says. "Jamie." I say. "Yes." "You do know you can call me El, it's my nickname." I say laughing. "What is that anyway? Who came up with your name?" Jamie asks. "My older sister who died when I was eight. She was 16." I say. Jamie frowns and looks at me. "Your Irish and Filipino right?" Jamie asks. "And Italian, and a little bit of Puerto Rican." I say smiling. Jamie smiles and runs his hand down my back. "That probably sums up why your short." Jamie says. "What?" I ask. "Because one your Irish and most Filipino girls are short." Jamie says. I roll my eyes and Jamie looks at me. "Attitude." Jamie says. I smile and pick up the shampoo bottle. Jamie takes it from me and starts to wash my hair.

When we're done Jamie wraps my towel around my body and secures it. I grab the lotion bottle and pour some lotion into my hand and rub it all over my body. Jamie smiles and hands me my skater skirt. I slip it on then zip it up. He then hands me me bra and shirt. I smile thanking him and change. I slip into my heels and let down my hair from the towel. I quickly blow dry my hair and put it in a bun. Jamie smiles and kisses me. "Love you, be safe." Jamie says. "I love you." I say and kiss him one more time.

Shawn and Jake walk me to the rented car and open the back seat for me. I climb into the backseat, and they walk to the front seats.

We get to the building, and walk in. "Ah Mrs. Dornan welcome." The front desk worker says. "Miss. Carmen. It's Miss. Carmen." I say. "My bad, well Mr. Newman well be right with you." She says. I sigh at her slowness and look at Jake. He keeps his serious face straight at the front desk worker. "Kylie, I need the files for Miss. Carmen now." Someone says walking in. I turn and see a man in his 20's. He smiles at me and walks to me. "I am Mr. Newman, you must be Mrs. Carmen." He says. I nod and shake his hand. "Right this way." he says.

When he finishes the tour he introduces me to the main workers. I thank him before leaving and he hands me his card. "Thank you Mr. Newman, I will be contacting you in a few weeks." I say and shake his hand. He smiles and nods. "Thank you." he says. I nod and walk back to the car.

It's not 7 pm which means all the party people are coming out. "Miss. Carmen you are staying another day here, then we will be going to Seattle." Jake says. I nod and we pull into our parking space.

We all take the elevator and walk to my hotel room together. I walk in and Jamie is sitting on the couch. "Hello." he says. "Hi." I say smiling. "So how was it?" Jamie asks. "It could of been better personally." I say. Jamie nods and stands up to give me a hug. "Oh Miss. Carmen, someone name Jamie Blackley, is coming to the hotel for a meeting about a movie script." Shawn says. "I have it covered." I say to Shawn he nods and walk into his room. "Who's this Jamie Blackley?" Jamie asks. "He will be starring in a movie that I helped published with Gayle Foreman." I say looking at him. "Oh." Jamie says. "If your wondering Jamie he's 23. He's way too long for me, so don't worry." I say grabbing a glass of water. Jamie nods and I walk to my purse to get the script.

"So what's the movie called?" Jamie asks. "If I stay." I say. Jamie nods and walks to me. "I'll be in our room, I'm going to text Dakota to see if everything is okay." Jamie says. I nod and someone knocks on the door. I open it and Mr. Blackley stands there with flowers. "Hi Jamie how are you?" I ask hugging him. "Great. Yourself?" He asks. "Good. Now here is the script, you will be flying with us to Seattle not tomorrow but the following day to start filming. Now this isn't the who script it's just the part you didn't get which is the last part." I say. Jamie nods and thanks me. "Now, I will be getting some sleep, as I remember room 13b downstairs is your room." I say and hand him a hotel key. "Thank you Eleanor." He says. "The pleasure is mine." I say. He hands me the flowers and I thank him before he leaves.

I walk into the bedroom and see Jamie fast asleep. I frown and take off my heels. I change into my pajamas and lie down next to him.

I wake up at 3 am. I frown and stand up giving up going back to sleep. I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. I walk back into the room and grab my jacket and shorts and slip them on. "Your leaving?" Jamie asks. "Oh no I'm going for a jog." I say. "At 3 in the morning?" Jamie asks. "I can't go to sleep." I say honestly. "Okay well, I'll go." He says. "No Jamie your tired go ahead and go back to sleep." I say. "Then sleep with me." Jamie says moaning. "Fine." I say and collapse on the bed. Jamie pushes me closer to him. I smile and nuzzle my head into his chest, and breath in his cologne.

I wake up to Jamie starring at me. "Jamie please stop." I say laughing. Jamie smiled and kissed my nose. "Come on, let's go explore Las Vegas." Jamie says. I smile at his excitement and get up. I change into high waist shorts, black shirt, and a red flannel. Jamie smiles at my outfit choice and how causal I am at the moment. I smile and slip on my old black vans. I grab my ray bands, phone, and wallet then we walk out.

We walk onto the streets of Las Vegas and walk into the mini shops they have. Even though it's so early everyone is here. "So are you ready to perform at my sisters thing?" I asks. Jamie smiles and pulls me close to him. "I just hope I don't mess up." Jamie says. I smile and laugh. "We have to learn the third dance at my house in Seattle." I say. Jamie nods and I smile. "Then I can't wait." He says and kisses me forehead.

We walk back to the hotel when it's 9 pm and we go to sleep for the journey to Seattle at 5 am.

When we land in Seattle I smile at both Jamie's. "Okay we have to do something about your names. You guys might get mixed up." I say. They both nod and I laugh. "Okay, Mr. Blackley. I'll call you JB, and Jamie I'll call you Jamie." I say. They both nod and I smile. "Names are settle so let's get to my house." I say.

We get to the house and both Jamie's stand in surprise. "Okay stop starring and walk in." I say laughing. Jamie smiles and grabs my hand. I lead JB into a room and he thanks me. I nod and walk to my room. Jamie puts his stuff down and lays on the bed. He pats the spot next to him and I jump onto the bed. "Hello my beautiful." Jamie says. I smile and kiss his nose. "So are you when are you going to start filming the second part of Fifty Shades Of Grey?" I ask. "In two weeks. So when we get back. " Jamie says. "Oh." I say. Jamie frowns and starts to play with my hair. "Don't get sad. I'll visit you between breaks." Jamie says. I nod and smile. "Okay." I say.