Chapter 8

Three weeks later*

Jamie, Shawn, Jake, and I arrive back from the business trip. "So we need to perform for your sisters thing tonight?" Jamie asks. I nod and hand him his outfit, which is a black shirt, black dress pants, and black dancing shoes. Jamie smiles and I kiss him. "So I talked to Destiny." I say. Jamie nods and I take out my outfit. "And she said she will be keeping Julie." I say. Jamie smiles and I step out of my dress. I slip on my leather leggings, black tank top, black biker jacket, and red pumps. "That's good." Jamie says. "Ya I'm glad." I say. Jamie nods takes off his short and puts on the black one I gave him. "I can't believe I'm dancing." Jamie says. I giggle and look at him. "I think it's a turn on." I whisper to Jamie. "Hmm where is my Eleanor is she in there?" Jamie asks poking my side. I smile and lean up to kiss him. He smiles then continues to change.

When we get to the huge restaurant that my family rented for the night everyone greets us. "Is this your husband!" My Aunty Jennifer asks. I smile and Jamie grabs my hand. "Close enough." Jamie says. I smile and leans into his side. My Aunty smiles and introduces herself before leaving to go talk to my sister. "Eleanor!" My cousin Amy yells running to me. She jumps on me making me fall almost. "Wow cute guy." Amy says getting off me. I stare at her serious and she keeps starring at Jamie. "Amy this is my husband." I say. Jamie widens his eyes then laughs. "I guess you can say that." Jamie says. I smile and Jamie shakes her hand. "Sharing is caring El!" Amy says pouting. I smile and walk away with Jamie.

"Hi mom." I say walking up to my mom. "Hi sweetie! Oh you two look so cute! You guys dressed like Danny and Sandy from Grease! That's so cute!" She says hugging both of us. "Thank you Mrs. Carmen." Jamie says. "Oh Jamie please just call me Jackie." She says smiling. Jamie nods and pulls me close to him. "James!" I yell. My brother turns and smiles from across the room and starts to walk to me. "How was the trip?" James asks hugging me and shakes Jamie's hand. "Good." I say. "So where's your girlfriend?" I ask smirking. "Skyler Samuels right?" I ask smirking. James rolls his eyes and points to her. I smile and Andrea walks to me and Jamie. "It's time." she says smiling. Jamie smiles and grabs my hand and leads me to the stage.

The song You're The One That I Need starts to play and Jamie grabs my waist and I place my hands on his shoulders. He smiles and moves to the music like we practiced. After Love Is Strange plays and Love Me Like You Do.

When we finish we take a bow and everyone claps. I smile at Jamie and he smiles at me. We walk to our seats and Andrea and Alex walk up to us. "You two were great! But Alex's band needs you to play the guitar." Andrea says. "Doesn't Alex play lead guitarist?" I ask. "Ya but I want to sing directly to Andrea instead of focusing on the guitar." Alex says. "Where's he guitar and what song are we playing?" I ask. "You also need to sing." Alex says. "Back up." Andrea says. I widen my eyes and stand up to see the guitar.

Alex shows me his guitar and places it over my neck. He tightens the neck strap to fit me and smiles. "We're playing Arabella and I Wanna Be Yours. Don't worry you'll do fine. Jamie, Jamie Cook my other guitarist will help you if you need it. You know the chords for both of the songs because I taught you them when you wanted to learn my whole album." Alex says. He clips on the wireless plug in onto my pants and plugs it into the guitar and the other piece into the amp. I fake smile at him and he smiles. "I love you Eleanor." He says. "I hate you Alex." I say smiling to wide. He smiles and we walk on stage with the rest of the band.

I surprisingly did good but the rest of the band were way better. Jamie smiles as I walk towards him. He pats his lap telling me to sit on his leg. "You did great." Jamie whispers to me and kisses my neck. "You did great." I say and place my hand on his other leg. "I love you." Jamie says. "I love you." I say smiling. Jamie smiles and looks at me. "I'm glad you do." he says. I nod and kiss him.