Chapter 54

Song - Chasing Cars by The Wind and The Wave.

I walk up to Jamie's room and he sits up in his bed facetiming some of his family member. He smiles at me and he hangs up.

I chuckle and hand him the paper of my tests. "Your pregnant?" Jamie asks smiling. I nod and he smiles ear to ear. "Oh my god." Jamie says happy.

He pulls me into a hug and I smile. "Okay well I have to get to work so I'll see you later okay?" I say. Jamie nods and I bend down to give him a quick kiss.

I walk to the elevator and Henry joins me. "So what was his reaction?" Henry asks. "Very happy. I think he's going to be sent home soon." I say smiling. "That's good." Henry says smiling.

"Of course it is." I say smiling. We both walk out to my car and drive straight to work.

"Hello." Brooklyn greets me. "Hi." I say smiling. "So today we have five meetings, one with One Direction, Five Seconds of Summer, Connor Franta, Arctic Monkeys, and one for the whole office to talk about some things." Brooklyn says.

"Busy day, okay Brooklyn your with me on my two first meetings, and Henry the rest." I say. They both nod and I check the time.

"You have ten minutes left till the One Direction meeting." Brooklyn says. I nod and we all walk upstairs to my office. "No Amanda?" I ask.

"Oh she got sick with the stomach flu." Brooklyn says. "Okay." I say and walk into my office. "Can you get me a coffee?" I ask Henry he nods and leaves my office.

"So Julie said your pregnant." Brooklyn says. "Yes." I say smiling. "Congrats." He says smiling. "Thank you. Let's head down to the conference room? But first the bathroom." I say.

He nods and I rush to go to the bathroom so I can throw up. I then brush my teeth quickly and walk to the conference room.

"And she's here!" Niall says smiling. "You guys are always in this building, what's up now?" I ask.

"Well we wanted to know if you were pregnant." Harry says smiling. "You guys made a meeting for this?" I ask chuckling.

"News spreads fast too." I say noticing how people know. "So it's true! Congratulations!" Liam says smiling. "Thank you." I say hugging them before walking to my next meeting.

"Mrs. Dornan you have a call." Henry says walking into the room. I nod and he hands me the phone.

"Eleanor it's Jamie." Natalie says. "Excuse me my husband is in the hospital and something's wrong." I say and quickly stand up rushing to my car.

When I get to the hospital I rush into his room and everyone is dead silent and Jamie lays in his bed pale and tired.

"He came out of surgery awhile ago and was asking for you." Natalie says. I nod and he pats the spot on his bed.

"Eleanor there are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go. Keep me in your heart Eleanor, but don't think of me as the guy on his death bed, or the guy in the car accident. Think of our happy memories. This is not a goodbye because we will see each other again. This is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. Forever Eleanor. I hope you find another reason to smile too. But just know I will love you, forever." Jamie says.

"Jamie don't." I say crying on his chest.

"On this day, I give you my heart, my promise, that I will walk with you, hand in hand, wherever our journey leads us, living, learning, loving, together, forever." Jamie whispers to me making me cry hard.