Chapter 49

In the picture is Brooklyn played by Brooklyn Beckham.

Death. It's became a big part of my life these past few weeks. These past few weeks also been sad, boring, and lonely. These past few weeks have been eventful full of drama like one of those realty shows.

I know the whole story though now. Jamie has been getting drunk early in the morning which has been messing him up through the day. He asked me to come home two days ago but I wasn't ready.

I mean who wouldn't? You find your boyfriend at home with another girl then she burns your last picture ever taken with your dead siblings.

"Eleanor!" Niall calls out pulling me away from my thought. I jump up from my bed and walk downstairs where everyone is.

"Breakfast." Louis says tossing my yogurt to me along with my granola bar. "Thank you." I say and grab a spoon.

"Is there coffee Tori? I mean Louis. Sorry I'm working on it." I say.

He nods and hands me my travel mug, yes I took my travel mug. "Okay I'll see you guys later tonight, remember I'm taking everyone out to dinner so don't eat, Niall." I say and glare at him.

"Okay I won't." Niall says laughing. I smile and he gives me a hug before handing me my purse and coat.

"It's like you want me to leave." I say laughing. "Never." Niall says laughing. I roll my eyes and grab his keys.

I've never had time to get my car so I've been using his. I'm too scared to go back to that house. Who knows what would happen?

Probably the same thing that happens every single time. We split up and get back together and pretend nothing happened but a lot of things happened, and I don't want that anymore. No fights, tears, or screaming. Just love. But that would be too much to ask for.

When I get to work Brooklyn and Amanda greet me with manuscripts and meeting information. "It's Connor Franta right?" I ask. "Yes." Brooklyn says leading me to the conference room.

~*~
When I get to Niall's house after work everyone is ready to go for dinner. "So I think we'll have to take another car." I say. "Well we only have Niall's." Louis points out.

I look down at my heels and rock back and fourth.

"Niall take me to go pick up my car." I say. Niall widens his eyes and everyone looks at me with full shock.

"Please just take me." I say. Niall nods and we both walk to his car.

"So you want-"

"No Niall just drive please." I say looking out the window. He nods and places his attention on the road.

When we get to Jamie's house I freeze in front of the lawn waiting for muscles to make a move but I just stare.

What if she's there, what if he doesn't want me here, what if we start to fight, what if he wants me to stay, what if.

I shake out my thoughts and walk up to the door and gently knock on the door.

"Eleanor." Jamie opens the door surprise. "I came to get my car but my car keys are inside." I say pointing to the keys that hang on a hook.

"Oh of course." Jamie says moving out the way letting me get them.

"So how are you?" I ask turning to him.

"I could be better." Jamie says nodding. "How about you?" He asks. "You could say I'm okay." I say.

"Whenever you said you were okay, it never meant something good." Jamie says.