Chapter 22

Jamie grabs my hand and guides me upstairs. We walk into the room and Jamie locks it behind him. "There's no one here." I say and giggle. Jamie looks at me and I raise my eyebrows. "I need you. Now." Jamie says. Oh.

I smile and Jamie walks towards me. He places his hands on my waist and I smile. "Aren't you glad my period done?" I ask. Jamie smirks and kisses me. I quickly open my mouth accepting his tongue. Jamie groans into my mouth and I smile softly.

Jamie lightly pushes me on the bed still letting my feet touch the floor. Jamie licks his lips and throws off his shirt quickly before getting on his knees in front of me. He lifts up my dress and pulls down my panties.

Jamie looks at me and then dips down between my thighs. I feel his eyes on me the whole time watching my reaction to his actions. I grip onto the sheets then reach out for his hair and gently pull it. Jamie moans and I fill the tightness in my stomach telling me I'm almost there.

I moan Jamie's name loud and Jamie stands up. "I hate when you do that!" I say and Jamie smiles. He helps me off the bed and stands behind me. He unzips the dress and makes it fall to my feet. I step out of it and turns to Jamie. I kiss him and rub him through his jeans and he moans into my mouth.

"Don't tease." Jamie whispers. I shake my head and try to find his button and zipper and achieve it. I unbuckle his belt and Jamie pulls down his pants leaving him in his tight Calvin Klein boxers.

I go on my knees and pull down his boxers and he falls out. I take him between my hands and already Jamie is moaning and groaning. I smile at the affect I give him in just touching him.

Jamie doesn't let me finish and throws me on the bed. He crawls onto of me and rips open a condom packet before giving it to me to slip it on him. He smiles once I'm finish and quickly slips into me.

I place my hands on his back and may have accidentally scratched him here and there. I scream out Jamie's name over and over until we both release and fall on the bed together.

Jamie takes off the condom and tosses it into the small trash can by our bed. "I've been waiting to do that since we came here." Jamie says breathing heavily still trying to catch his breath. "Well blame Mother Nature." I say. Jamie smiles and leans over to kiss me.

I fall asleep to Jamie saying how much he loves me and soon to be taking by his light snores

I wake up and decide to go on a run. I get up and walk to the close and grab some Adidas training pants, black nikes, black tank top, and a zip up grey hoodie.

I shake Jamie a little telling him I'll be going on a run and kiss him. I walk downstairs and Jake is in his ruining clothes. "Care to join me?" I ask. "As long as I can keep up then yes." Jake says. I laugh and nod.

We walk out the door and Oregon's cold weather hits me instantly. I shiver and Jake looks at me. "Don't worry it will get warm once we start to run." Jake says. I nod and we start to jog lightly on the block.

We run back home and are breathing heavily now. "Water?" I ask as we walk into the house. Jake nods his head vigorously and I smile and hand him a bottle of water.

"We're home." I shout but no one answers. "Hmm must be out." I say to Jake. Jake nods and looks at me. "Yes Jake go ahead and take a shower." I say reading his mind. He smiles and walks away.

I walk upstairs and grab a towel to wipe my sweat before going into the bathroom to take a shower.

I turn the nobs to turn on the shower and hot water instantly comes out. I step into the shower and begin to do my normal routine.

I step out of the hot water and quickly wrap myself into a towel before it gets too cold. I slip on James' old LA Kings shirt he gave me when I was cold at his house and ended up taking it home. I pull on some black jeans and black flats then leave the bathroom.

I let down my hair from the twisted knot it was in the towel and brush it out till there's no tangles.

I walk downstairs and there's still no sight of anyone. I call Jamie and it goes straight to voicemail. He's probably filming I think to myself. I walk into my small office and dial Amanda's office number.

"Miss.Carmen's Publishing, Amanda speaking."

"Hello Amanda how is everything in the office?"

"Well everything is doing normal, I have some manuscripts for you to read, if you want them to be emailed I'll do that right now. Also you have a meeting with One Direction to talk about their upcoming biography and another meeting with Hawaii to talk about a business agreement." Amanda finally finishes.

"Okay I would like to read the manuscripts, so please send them. Say yes to both meetings and that's all?" I ask.

"Oh they will becoming to you in Oregon, you can use the meeting office in Oregon I already talked to them about it. Now the Hawaii meeting we will have to have it here due to the miles." Amanda says.

"Okay schedule the One Direction meeting in five days, and the Hawaii meeting in a week." I say. "Yes M'am that would be it." Amanda says. "Okay thank you goodbye." I say and hang up.

A second later my laptop rings from Amanda sending the manuscripts to me. There are five manuscripts and I take time to read the first one which takes me while.

The door opens and I look up startled. Jamie and Rita stand there looking at me quietly. I look back down at my laptop and send an email back to Amanda saying to approve the first manuscript.

Jamie and Rita take a seat in front of my desk and I stand up. "So where did guys go?" I ask. "Um we went out for breakfast and ended up waiting a long time, so we stayed for lunch." Rita says. "And after that?" I ask. "We went up north to take a tour." Jamie says and looks down at his fingers. I nod and stay quiet.

"That's all you have to say?" Jamie asks. "There is nothing to say Jamie." I say before picking up Wuthering Heights by Emily Bontë.

"Are you mad?" Jamie asks standing up and walking to me. "No not at all." I say being sarcastic. "Why?" Jamie asks. "Because when I came home there wasn't a note or even a saying of where you were going! Jamie not even an invite either, I mean ya I might have turned it down but at least a invite would be nice." I say. "Eleanor." Rita says. "Leave me alone please." I say and point at the door telling them to leave. They frown and turn around. "Jamie stay." I say sternly and he stops dead in his tracks before turning around to face me.

I point at the chair in front of my desk and I walk to me. "Your mad." Jamie says and puts his hands between his head. "No I'm not." I say honestly and open my book. "You just said you were." Jamie says. "Why would I be mad about you leaving and not telling me where you went?" I ask. Jamie groans and I smile.

"Well how can I make it up to you?" Jamie asks. "I prefer for me to know and you to find out." I say. "So this is a game?" Jamie asks. "No because I'm not mad." I say laughing. "Okay are you mad or not mad?" Jamie asks. "I'm not mad Jamie." I say and stand up to go where he is. "I don't get mad easily." I say and lean down to kiss his cheek. "God damn Eleanor you prank too much." Jamie says and laugh. "And you make confusing pranks." He adds. "Living life with bad jokes makes it even funnier." I say. "That was confusing as hell." Jamie says. "This is why I am not a comedian." I say. Jamie shakes his head and kisses me. "Now I'm reading get out." I say. "Are you serious?" Jamie asks. I nod and he smiles and stands up.

He leans down to kiss me then walks out the door.

I continue to read manuscripts and end up finishing. I walk out the door and Jamie greets me first before everyone else. "Um Miss. Carmen, your sister is here." Jake says interrupting us. "Oh shit." I whisper under my breath.