Chapter 46

In the picture is Amanda Eleanor's assistant played by Halle Berry.

Jamie's sister and Henry decide to stay the night as for Leilani and Julian they both walked out after Jamie and I kissed.

"You guys don't mind bunking up in a room?" Jamie asks his sisters. They shake their head and Jamie grabs my hand.

"Oh do you guys need any clothes?" I ask. They all nod nervously and I kiss Jamie's cheek before walking to our bedroom.

"Eleanor!" Henry yells. I groan and walk to the bathroom he's taking a shower in.

"Yes!" I yell. "I need a towel!" He yells. I roll my eyes and walk to the cabinet to grab a towel. I walk back and open the door and throw the towel in there.

I walk back to our room and grab all of the girls some pajamas.

I walk back downstairs where Jamie and the girls are and give them all pajamas.

"So when's the funeral?" Natalie asks. "Um we're having it earlier then we expected. It's on Saturday. Two days." I say. They all nod and Jamie grabs my hand.

"We will also have a thing for James. We're all going out to dinner for James' birthday." I say. They all nod and Jamie smiles at me.

"He would of turned 21." I say and look down at my hand. Jamie rubs my back and I take a deep breath. "You guys are invited of course." I say looking up at them.

They smile and nod. "We'll be there." Leisa says smiling. I nod and walk to the picture Jamie put down early this morning.

I slowly pick it up and slowly hang it up. I smile at myself, because this time I didn't break it.

I stare at the picture for awhile then turn back to them.

"Hey what ever happened to Shawn?" Jamie asks.

"You know your security guard." Jamie says.

"Oh ya I fired him, I also fired Jake." I say nodding.

Jamie stares at me in surprise and I smile. "Ya they were both slacking." I say. Jamie laughs at my choice of words and I roll my eyes.

"Jamie did you show them where they're sleeping because I'm pretty sure they're tired." I say looking at his sisters.

They all laugh and nod. "Ya we are tired thank you." Jessica says smiling at me. I nod and Jamie glares at me but gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well I'm going to work tomorrow ladies so I hope to see you in the morning." I say.

"You will." Tori says smiling.

I nod and give them all hugs before Jamie walks them to their rooms.

"Hey lip smacker." Henry says jumping on the couch besides me.

"Lip smacker?" I ask him laughing.

"Ya you and Jamie." He says laughing.

I roll my eyes and soon Jamie joins us. "Okay I'm gonna go to sleep." I say standing up.

Henry nods and gives me a hug. I grab Jamie's hand and we both walk upstairs to our room.

I quickly take a shower then change into some pajama shorts and one of Jamie's shirts.

I climb into bed next to a sleeping Jamie and slowly drift off to sleep.

~*~

I wake up to Jamie's sisters fighting in the hallway.

"I'm sorry." Jamie says and gets up. "It's fine. I know how it is having a sister." I say. My face drops and Jamie shakes his head.