Chapter 2

I get out of my bed and walk to my closet for some clothes. I grab my black pencil skirt, white collared shirt, black tuxedo jacket, and black pointed heels. I quickly take a shower and change then walk down to the kitchen.

Sofia is cooking and everyone is watching her. "You have work today?" Dakota asks. "Ya I have one meeting so it will be quick, if you guys want to come you can." I say.

"I really want to see if your office is anything like Christian's." Eloise says. I laugh and Sofia hands me a cup of coffee. "So I'm guessing we have to go get clothes for everyone first." I say. "Well actually my manager dropped off our luggage today." Rita says. "Okay well the meeting starts at 12." I say. Everyone nods and walks to their room.

I wait on the couch and Jamie is the first one done. He's dressed sorta like Christian Grey. He's wearing a navy blue tuxedo jacket, blue collared shirt, grey jacket, jeans, and black shoes. I smile at him kindly and Jake appears in the door.

"You have a visitor." Jake says. "Show them in." I say. Jake nods and moves out the doorway and there stands my best friend from college. "Samantha Sanchez." I say and smile at her. "Oh damn." She says and she meets eyes with Jamie. I roll my eyes and she walks towards us. "How did you find a good looking man and I can't even get a man to stand two feet away from me." She asks and hugs me.

"Calm down, Jamie isn't my man." I say laughing. Samantha rolls her eyes and laughs. "Your kidding." She says. I shake my head and stare at her. "Well if you don't make a move soon I will." She says. I smile and turn to face Jamie.

"So Samantha why the sudden visit?" I ask. "I'm getting married and wanted you to be my bridesmate!" She says smiling bright. "You just said you can't even get a man to stand two feet away from you." I say laughing. "Ya because they're always on me." she says. I laugh again and nod. "Ya sure I'll do it." I say. "Okay good, I'll call you." She says. I nod and hug her once more before she leaves.

We get to my office, and everyone stares in amazed. "Carmen's Publishing Inc. Of Los Angeles, California. Has a good ring to it." Dakota says. "I guess." I say laughing.

We all walk in and my assistant greets us. "Miss. Carmen, Mr. Ortega is already here, and you have a visitor after." Amanda says. I nod and she hands me files about the meeting I have. "Amanda lead everyone to my office, the meeting with Mr. Ortega will be in the meeting room." I say and point to everyone. I hand her my office key and Amanda nods.

I walk out the meeting room and roll my eyes. Never in the world will I work with that annoying person, his work isn't even that great. Plus he's rude, and tried to get me to move the meeting to yesterday when I was at the premiere.

I walk into my office and everyone is on the couch talking. I smile at them and take off my jacket and hang it on the jacket rack.

"You have a nice view of Los Angeles." Dakota says. "Thank you." I say. "So how was the meeting?" Luke asks. "Boring." I say and sit in my desk chair. I grab my laptop and turn it on.

"What was it about?" Dakota asks. "Some guy wanting me to publish his book." I say and open one of my desk drawers taking out a pen. "And I'm guessing your going to get one of those big red stamps that read decline and your gonna stamp it on the paper with his writing." Rita says.

"Yes." I say and take out the stamp. Rita laughs and I finish up. "Okay I have a visitor but you guys can stay in here." I say. Everyone nods and begins to talk quietly.

"Amanda bring in my visitors." I say. Amanda nods and walks out my office. She then comes back with a guy and girl. They look like their in their 50's or 60's. I smile at them and stand up. "Hello I'm Eleanor Carmen." I say and shake their hands.