Chapter 29

In the picture is Theo James who plays Jake, Eleanor's driver, bodyguard, and assistant.

Once I finish the story we are at my house. Julie is shocked and won't talk.

We walk inside and all the boys are there with their girlfriends. "Jake gave us a ride." Niall speaks. "Ya that's fine. Um right this way." I say and walk to the kitchen.

They all follow whispering little things here and there trying to figure out what happened. "I can tell you guys would like to know what happened." I say and turn to face them. They all stop quickly and surprised I heard them.

They all shake their heads and look at each other. "Okay then." I say and we walk to the dining table.

"Jake please bring their files." I say to him and hand him the key to my office. Jake nods and walks to my office.

"So if you guys agree to this contract not only will I get money you guys will too." I say to them and they all widen their eyes. "So yes this contract is important." I continue.

They all sit down and Julie and Brooklyn go into the living room. Jake hands me all the files and I go over everything to them.

Once I finish they sign everything and they go to their rooms. "Okay Julie I'll be flying home tomorrow with the boys, I bought your ticket already." I say and walk up to Julie. "Okay that's fine." Julie says. I smile and nod before grabbing my coat from the couch and purse.

I walk up to my room and grab my luggage to start packing. There's a knock on my door and I let them in before continuing packing.

"So that's it. Your leaving?" Dakota asks with Rita on her side. "Ya." I say smiling. "So any plans?" Rita asks. "Actually yes. I'm gonna start new." I say and turn to them. "New?" Dakota asks. "Ya like a new job, a new house, a new lifestyle." I say.

Dakota stiffens up and I tilt my head to her. "Your doing the exact same thing you did last time. Eleanor don't." Dakota says. "What would you do anyway?" Rita asks. "I will do anything else that won't remind me of him." I say. Rita frowns. "Just stay as a publisher." Dakota says.

"Fine I'll stick as a publisher, as long as that baster doesn't come close to me." I say making it clear to them. They nod and smile softly at me before walking out the room.

The doorbell rings and I groan trying to concentrate on packing my things.

I walk downstairs and find Rita at the door talking to four boys. "No we came here to see Eleanor, now please stop hitting on us." Someone says. I laugh already knowing who it is. "Isaac is that you?" I say laughing.

I walk closer to the door and see the four familiar faces from college. "There she is Eleanor Carmen." Leo says smiling. "Also known as the famous billionaire publisher that acts like fantasy book character Christian Grey." Damian says winking. I shake my head and laugh at the stupid old frat boy I knew from college.

"And then there was Julian." I say and turn my head to look at him. He smiles softly at me and pulls out a paper box of cigarettes. "You still at it?" I ask. He nods and brings the charming lipstick shaped cigarette to his lips.

I shake my head and Isaac laughs. "I can't believe all you guys still hangout, this isn't the fraternity house you know that right?" I ask. "We aren't the frat boys anymore, well except for Julian." Damian says. "We're all married except for him." Leo says. "I knew that would happen one day. Now come in before the stupid storm starts." I say motioning them to come in.

They walk straight to the living room already knowing where it is. "So why did you boys decide to come visit me?" I ask. "Well we heard this was your last day here in this great state, and we just knew that you couldn't leave without saying goodbye slash hi to us." Isaac says obvious. "Isn't your wife looking for you?" I ask laughing. "Sadly not." Isaac says and sits down on the couch.

"So what are you up to Julian? Have a job?" I ask. "In matter of fact I work for you smart one and I'm on a hockey team." Julian says laughing. "Wow who would know that the one and only Julian Edelman would be working for me and be on a hockey team. By the way which hockey team?" I ask.

"Los Angeles Kings for your information, I just signed a contract." Julian says proud of himself. "That's good." I say smiling. "Ya you should tell James to go and watch since he does love hockey. Probably the only reason why we ever started talking besides me asking how he got his hair to stay in that curly form." Julian says laughing.

My smile disappears from my face and Julian soon catches up to what I'm doing. "He past away." I say looking at the floor. Isaac looks at me deeply trying to find my emotions but then just walks up to me and hugs me. "I'm so sorry." Isaac says. I nod and hug him back before letting go of him.

"So Isaac what have you been up to?" I ask. "Your funny like Isaac does anything." Damian says rolling his eyes. "And what do you do then Damian?" I ask. "For your information I am a surgeon, a cardiothoracic surgeon." Damian says rubbing it in my face. I nod and turn to Leo.

"What have you been up to?" I ask. "I'm chief of surgery where Damian works." Leo says. "Oh damn!" I say laughing. Damian glares at Leo and I laugh. "Don't worry I'm pretty sure he's going to retire soon." I say and pat Damian's back.

"So Miss. Carmen. That's what they call you right? Anyways we want to take you somewhere lets go." Julian says. "Oh no thank you last time I trusted you guys I ended up naked in a frat house next to a total boy stranger, and a girl naked on the floor." I say. Julian laughs and pulls out another cigarette.

I scoff and Julian winks. He runs his hand throw his messy undone combover. "Nice of you to smoke in my house." I say grabbing it from him. "Your welcome." he says and grabs it from me. I roll my eyes and give up.

"Okay fine I'll trust you guys as long as I don't end up drunk, pregnant, naked, or anything that has to do with me doing something I'll regret." I say making my voice serious.

Julian smiles and smirks at me. "Okay you'll want to dress in something warm and nothing business like." Julian says. I nod and jog to my room.

I change into a black tank top, black leather jacket, black leggings, and black heels. I do my makeup quickly then walk downstairs where the boys wait.

I leave a note saying I'll be out for awhile and grab my purse. "She still got the badass in her." Damian says and pats Julian. Julian turns around and widens his eyes.

"You do know that we have to go now, before Julian starts undressing me with his eyes." I say. "Oh baby I already did." Julian says. I roll my eyes and walk out the door.

Julian catches up to me and reaches for my hand. "Julian your such a flirt you do know that right?" I ask. "Ya I get that a lot." He says and presses himself against me. "God dammit Julian get off." I say pushing him.

Damian and Isaac laugh as they watch the scene of me and Julian. We get to Damian's car and I call the passenger seat.

Everyone gets in the back as Damian gets in the drivers seat and takes off.