Chapter 35

In the picture is Elena Eleanor's sister played by Jennifer Lawrence.

When I get home Isaac, Damian, Leo, and Julian decide to stay with me since I gave Tyler and Jake a day off.

I show them their rooms and they unpack their belongings as I change in pajamas and take a shower.

When I finish I go downstairs and Sofia made them something to eat. "Welcome home Miss. Carmen." Sofia says smiling. "Thank you." I say and and sit down next to Isaac.

She hands me a plate filled with my favorite foods. "Are you going to work tomorrow?" Sofia asks. "Yes." I say smiling. Isaac spits and I look at him weird. "No your not." Isaac says shaking his head. "Your funny and yes I am." I say laughing at his joke.

"No Eleanor you aren't." Isaac says. "Okay like you can decide that for me." I say. "I will also be getting lunch with my Chris tomorrow." I say smiling. "Who the fuck is Chris?" Julian asks turning to me. "Oh wouldn't you like to know." I say and smirk.

Damian and Leo burst out in laughter and Julian sits and pouts. "Look it seems to me that Jamie doesn't want me so I would like to move on with someone who actually likes me." I say. "Okay well if your doing those things you should get some rest." Damian says. "Whatever." I say.

"I'm serious." Damian says. "Fine." I say, and pouts before continuing to eat.

Once I finish I say goodnight to everyone before going up to my room to get some sleep.

When I wake up in the morning I shower and do my hair which is half of my hair in a French braid and the rest down.

I change into my baby blue eyelet dress and white heels. Once I finish I go downstairs and see that everyone is eating breakfast.

Sofia hands me my yogurt, granola, and coffee. "Thank you." I say before hugging everyone goodbye and going downstairs with Tyler to my car.

Tyler drives to my office as sit in the passenger seat eating my on the go breakfast.

"I'll need you in my office incase I get dizzy." I say to Tyler. "Sure thing." Tyler says and keeps his eyes steady on the road.

When we get to the office Tyler follows me to greet Amanda. "Welcome back Miss. Carmen. Today you only have one meeting and one interview. But for manuscripts you have two. The meeting should be in the conference room at 12, the interview is at 10." Amanda says and hands me a folder.

"Thank you Amanda and please page Mr. Daniels." I say before walking to my office.

I sit down in my office chair and begin to read the manuscripts I had not finish the last time I was here.

The day passes by quickly and it is final two o'clock. I smile as I clean up my desk and walk down to the lobby with Tyler on my tail.

We get to the hospital and nurses and doctors crowd around me asking for pictures and autographs. "Ah Miss. Carmen? Christopher Arauzo sent me to get you." A nurse with baby blue scrubs on says. I nod and Tyler follows me.

She guides me to locker room where Chris sits putting on his dark blue scrubs on. "Ah I was just about to go and get you." He says and gets his pager and clips it on his waistband.
"Let's go." He says and grabs my hand.

He leads the way down to the cafeteria and smiles. Tyler goes and sits somewhere where he can watch me but keep a distance. "You forgot this in your room." Chris says handing me the envelope Jamie gave me yesterday. "Thank you." I say smiling.

"Well open it." Chris says. "Okay." I say and tear the envelope open.

Dear Eleanor Carmen and her escort.

Elena Calder and Jamie Dornan's wedding day. We would love for you to join in the following day: November 30, 2012 at 8 am in Trinity Town Church.

Please call the following number for a reservation. We hope to see you there!

xoxo the (almost) married couple.

I read out loud and Chris gives me a sad face. "I'm fine, I'm fine." I say hoping he would stop giving me the sad face.

"Are you going to go?" Chris asks eating his soup. "Well ya." I say. "Why?" Chris asks laughing. "Because I want to prove that your better than he'll ever be. Care to go with me?" I ask.

But the thing was no one is better than him no one will ever be better than him. Ever.

"Ya sure why not." Chris says smiling. I smile back and eat my soup.

When we finish Chris gives me a kiss goodbye and Tyler follows me to the car.

When we get home Isaac and Julian sit in the living room playing cards. As for Julian he is also smoking. "Don't smoke in my house." I say. "Fine." Julian says and puts it out.

I walk to my room and change into shorts and white shirt. When I finish I walk downstairs and jump on the couch where Isaac is sitting.

"You like cards?" Julian asks. "Not my type of thing." I say and take out my phone. "I have to get a stupid dress before Saturday and today is Thursday." I say to Isaac. "Let's go right now and why?" Isaac asks.

"Jamie's wedding." I say. "Why are you going?" Julian asks. "Because." I say and smirk before standing up to get dressed.

When we get to a small private place for dresses we all walk in and start to pick dresses that go with the wedding.

"This one is nice." Isaac says holding up a halter jersey dress with an open back. I shake my head and grab the invitation. "Colors are black and white." I say.

Isaac holds up a halter jersey dress that's black and is beaded at the waist. I smile and nod. I try it on and it fits so I end up buying it.

When we get home Sofia serves us dinner and we all sit around the dinning table and eat.

"So it says you can bring an escort. Who is it?" Julian asks reading the wedding invitation.

I look down at my food and stir it around trying to find the guts to tell him my escort happens to be my hot doctor, but I can never find the guts to.

I look up and stare at Julian for awhile trying to countdown to one from three in my head so that once I say one I will say who my escort is, but I always start to countdown again.

"My escort actually, is well my doctor Chris or Dr. Arauzo." I say nervously. "Are you serious Eleanor?" Julian asks me not taking me seriously at all in this moment. "Well Julian don't I have a serious face on?" I ask pointing out the obvious to him.

Julian pushes out his chair and stands up. "You made a wrong decision Eleanor." Julian says. "Also thank you for having me." Julian says before walking to my elevator.

"Since when does he say thank you?" Isaac asks. "I don't know something has changed in him though." I say trying to figure out what and zoning out look at the elevator.