Chapter 39

In the picture is my new cover for this book! Hope you enjoy!

"I love you too." I say smiling at his words. "No you cannot take me out of this hospital there is something wrong with me!" We hear someone scream and Jamie walks to the door to close it.

"Jamie! That's my husband right there!" Someone screams again. I widen my eyes and Jamie looks at me. "It's your sister." Jamie says. "Sorry about that Mr. Dornan we were just discharging her." Dr. Perry says. Jamie nods and closes the door.

"Your sister?" Andrea asks looking at me. "My biological sister." I say. Andrea nods and I turn to Jamie. "Can you hand me my laptop?" I ask him sweetly. "Don't charm me Eleanor it won't work." Jamie says. Andrea laughs and gets up to get my laptop.

"Thank you Andrea." I say trying to rub it in Jamie's face. Alex laughs and we all look at him as if we never knew he was here. "Don't look at my baby like that." Andrea says scolding us. "He's leaving for tour soon." Andrea says.

"Hey let the quiet boy speak for himself." I say. Alex smiles and turns to Andrea. "Ya Andrea!" Alex says. "Well at least I tried." Andrea says putting her hands up in surrender.

I shake my head and open my laptop, and instantly my email blows up and groan. I open my recent emails and they're all from Amanda and Brooklyn.

I reply to all of them and close my laptop. I reopen my laptop and open FaceTime. I scroll down all my contacts and click on my cousin Henry.

It starts to ring and Andrea crawls onto my bed. "Henry!" Andrea says as soon as his face appears on the screen. "Andrea!" Henry says smiling. "How are my favorite two cousins doing. Wait actually I have to say Eleanor is my favorite cousin at the moment." Henry says.

"We are doing fine." I say laughing at Andreas face. "Why is she your favorite cousin?" Andrea asks. "Because she actually FaceTimes me when she has the time. As for you, you only text me when you want something." Henry says truthfully.

I laugh and Andrea frowns. "Fine then." Andrea says sticking out her tongue. "Where's your husband Andrea?" Henry yells. "Right here." Andrea says covering her ears.

I turn the laptop away from me to face it to Alex. "Hi Henry." Alex says waving. "Hi Alex." Henry says smiling. I turn the camera back to me and Henry smirks at me.

"Now where's my little cousins' fiancé?" Henry asks. "Fiancé?" I ask. "Boyfriend." I say. Henry laughs and I pat a spot on the bed for Jamie to lay down.

Jamie listens and lays down on the bed slowly trying not to hurt me. "Henry this is my boyfriend Jamie. Jamie this is my cousin Henry." I say. "Hello nice to meet you." Henry says. "Nice to meet you too." Jamie says smiling.

"Woah are those wires on your wrist?" Henry asks. "Oh ya I just had surgery." I say and take a sip of water. "What kind of surgery?" Henry asks. "Brain surgery." I say. "Why did you have brain surgery?" Henry asks getting closer to the camera.

"I had a tumor." I say. Henry gasps and glares at me. "Why didn't you tell me?" Henry asks. "I did right now." I say laughing. Henry shakes his head.

"Henry! Come back to bed!" Someone yells. I laugh and Henry blushes. "Okay I'm going to go now." Henry says. "Ya back to bed!" Andrea says laughing. "Shut up." Henry says. "Okay hope your recovery is great, Jamie treat my cousin good. Andrea and Alex hope all is good, and Eleanor I love you." Henry says before hanging up.

I laugh at how he said I love you to me and not to Andrea. Andrea glares at me and I smile at her. I hand my laptop to Alex and he puts it back in my bag.

"I need to use the bathroom." I say to Jamie. He nods and gets up to call a nurse. "You have a small bladder missy." The nurse says walking in. I laugh and she rolls in a wheelchair for me.