Chapter 47

In the picture is Alex Turner Andrea's husband played by Alex Turner. Also if you can read any of my other books I would really appreciate it. :), hope you enjoy!

When we get to the restaurant for James' birthday dinner we immediately get seated in a private room with tables.

Jamie and I take a seat at Brooklyn's and Julie's table. "Hi." Henry comes up to our table. I smile and point at the only chair left.

"I have a guest with me." Henry says. "Who Bliss Perry? As the doctor who almost killed me?" I ask.

Henry rolls his eyes and grabs another chair to fit at our table.

Soon Bliss joins us and takes a seat. "Hello Miss. Carmen, and Mr. Dornan." Amanda says walking to our table.

"Hi I'm glad you came." I say smiling. Brooklyn pulls up a chair making us all sardines in a can now.

She thanks him and sits down.

Jamie grabs onto my hand and smiles at me. "Your very beautiful." Jamie says tucking a piece of hair behind my hair. I blush and look down at my lap.

"So Julie have you got the results of your father back?" I ask Julie. She nods but pauses.

"Well I have they're just at the hospital I haven't gone yet." Julie says and I nod in response.

"Oh ya some of the blood people who take the samples been saying someone came in and they have a famous father. But usually what they say is a rumor." Bliss says rolling her eyes.

We all nod and Henry kisses her neck. "Manners much?" Gigi says walking past him. Henry rolls his eyes and he sits back in his seat.

"Hi Gigi." I say smiling. "Hi love how's the new house?" She asks smiling. "Great the space is perfect." I say smiling.

She nods and walks to her table. "Hey where's your sisters?" I ask Jamie.

"Currently talking to Lorelei." Jamie says pointing behind him. I turn around see his four sisters talking to my cousin.

"Well that's good, you know that they're getting along." I say smiling. Jamie nods and I turn back around.

They start to serve the food and my Mom and Dad stand up to make an announcement.

"As you know why we're all here. It would of been James' 21st birthday. James was only 20 years old and the only thing that mattered to him probably was the girls in college or the drinks he would drink when he turned 21. But that wasn't him he had a girlfriend that was loyal but things didn't turn out good so he focused on his career which was a lawyer. James' would of been great at that career he was smart, wise, and many other things that I can go on and on. He always had a wonderful sister named Eleanor to look up at and ask for advice. She always had his back for anything and she always went along with his choices even though they were bad just like James did the same. Then there's Andrea who was never around that much due to medical school but she stayed by James' side through thick and thin. For that I think James' had a wonderful 20 years of life with those two girls by his side." My Mom says and raises her glass.

"To James." My Dad finishes.

Everyone raises their champagne glasses except for Brooklyn and Julie, along with the small ones. We all yell cheers and tap out glasses with each other's.

We all sit down and begin to eat.

~*~

After dinner we all say goodbyes and Jamie and I walk out.

"Hey Mom!" Julie yells out. I turn around and she runs up to me with Brooklyn.

"You think you can come with me to the hospital before work so we can get my results?" Julie asks.