Chapter 12

Authors note:
Thank you all readers for reading! 3k readers already! I hope all of you guys are enjoying and please leave comments to tell me I would appreciate it. If anyone has questions be freely to leave them in the comments. Now I'll return to the story :).

I wake up the next morning and smile. Jamie sits up in bed reading one of the books I wrote. "Nice to know you actually read my books when I sleep." I say smiling. Jamie blushes and finishes off the chapter hen places it on the nightstand next to him. "Now good morning." Jamie says leaning over to me. He kisses me and I blush. "Morning breath." I say. "That won't bug me dear." Jamie says and stands up. He helps me up and we walk downstairs.

Sofia is in the kitchen cooking breakfast as James watched every movement she does. I laugh as he tried to write down the steps. Everyone else is in the dinning room talking.

Jamie leads me to the living room couches and sits down against the end. He pats his lap and I sit down facing him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you." I whisper to him. "I love you. Jamie says kissing my cheek. I smile and snuggle my head in his neck. His scent reaches my nose and I smile. "You smell really good." I say laughing. "You smell and look really good." Jamie says. I shake my head and we lay like that for the rest of the morning.

We finish breakfast on the couch then go to our room. Jamie takes out a suit and hands me a white sleeveless collar shirt, black skater skirt, and black booties. I smile at his choice and change. I brush my hair and teeth then fix my hair.

Jamie wears a grey tuxedo with a black tie. "Nice to know you can fix an outfit Mr. Dornan." I say smiling. Jamie winks at me before walking to the bathroom.

We walk downstairs and Dakota turns to us. "Where are you guys going?" Rita asks. "Mall. I think Miss. Carmen needs me to spoil her for the day." Jamie says and kisses my cheek. I smile and blush. Jamie shakes his head and grabs the keys.

We walk to the car and get in it. Jamie of course doesn't pay attention to me due to the traffic. I smile at his seriousness and go on my phone. "Your not sending emails or checking them right?" Jamie asks. "Maybe." I say laughing. "Eh eh eh." Jamie says and grabs my phone putting it in his back pocket. "Jamie I need that!" I say laughing. "I'll tell you if I hear or feel the phone go off." Jamie says. I groan and turn on the radio.

We get to the mall and Jamie leads me inside to different stores. "Okay you need new heels or shoes." Jamie says and leads me into a high heels place. We walk inside and the two front desks girl workers stare surprised at us. "That's Jamie Dornan!" One of them scream. Jamie looks at me worried thinking about paparazzi probably hurting me agin. I shake my head and Jamie signs a paper for them before grabbing my hand and leading me through aisles.

I end up getting two pairs of heels and one pair of shoes. Jamie pays and we leave. We go to another store except for keys. "You need a key for the house." I say. Jamie nods and we walk into the store. I hand them the keys for the house in Oregon and my house in LA. Once they finish I hand them to Jamie and we pay.

We walk around awhile before leaving. We go in a couple stores for Jamie and his suits for the upcoming events for his awards.

We go to the house and I start packing for Oregon. "Jake tell everyone at work to leave Cameron as the boss for while except he cannot use my office." I say. Jake nods and walks in his office. Jamie helps me pack my stuff since I'll be staying there for while.

We finally finish around 10 pm and we both go to sleep. "I love you." Jamie says in the darkness. "I love you." I say before closing my eyes and letting sleep take over my body.

I wake up to Jamie picking me up and wrapping a blanket around me. He carries me down to the garage and places me in the third row seats in my highlander. Jamie lays me down and then joins me. He places my head on his lap and plays with my hair. I smile but quickly go back to a serious face to make sure he doesn't know I'm awake. "Nice try Eleanor." Jamie says and kisses me. I smile and open my eyes. He continues to play with my hair and I laugh when he attempts to braid my hair.