Chapter 41

In this picture is Henry who is played by Kevin McKidd.

When we finish breakfast everyone gets dressed. "I'm going back to work and you guys are coming with me. It will be real quick." I say. They all nod and I toss Jamie my Audi Q7 keys.

We all walk down to the garage and Jamie caries my oxygen tank. "Chris brought you some oxygen tanks last night. There in my car if you even run out." Alizza says. I nod and we all get into the car.

I get into the passenger seat and Jamie gets in the drivers seat. I'm surprised when Jamie knows the exact address of my office.

When we get there we all get out and walk inside. Everyone begins to clap at the sight of me being back and I thank them.

"Miss. Carmen!" Amanda says walking up to me smiling. "Please Amanda, Eleanor." I say. "Oh ma'am I'm fine with calling you Miss. Carmen." Amanda says smiling. "No Eleanor. We've been working together since my whole business career you deserve to call me by my first name." I say. "Jamie I need to sit." I say.

Jamie nods and walks away. "Good to see you back Eleanor." Amanda says smiling. "It's good to be back." I say smiling. Jamie returns with a chair and I sit down.

"What has been happening around here?" I ask. "Well Brooklyn has been taking good care of things I must say. Um we rescheduled all your meetings for the past few days you've been gone. Oh and Niall and his parents left flowers and a get well card for you. The flowers are in a vase in your office. No manuscripts Brooklyn took the home. Wait there is one." Amanda says and turns to her assistant.

Her assistant hands me a file and I thank them both. "Okay I will not be coming tomorrow due to family visiting and I need some rest." I say. Amanda nods and I smile before saying goodbye.

We get back to the car and Henry taps me. "Yes Henry." I say. "Our family is visiting here?" Henry asks. I nod and Henry groans. "Like who?" He asks.

"My parents, my sister, your parents, Alizza's parents, your sister, Alizza's siblings, oh and cousin Vicky!" I say. "Ew." Henry says. "Oh cheer up." I say. "When are they coming?" Henry asks. "Tonight." Jamie says. Henry groans again and I laugh.

We get back home and walk to the kitchen. Sofia is cooking for the dinner tonight and I smile. "Thank you Sofia it means a lot." I say. She nods and continues to cook and cut.

I start to get ready and change into my navy blue cocktail dress and my black pumps.

I walk into the bathroom and do my makeup and hair. "It's one of those fancy parties huh?" Henry asks. I nod and Henry groans. "I don't have a tux." Henry says. "Ask Jamie." I say.

When I finish I put on my nasal cannula and Alizza changed the oxygen tank. I smile at her outfit which is a beige lace sleeve dress and black heels.

"Hey babe do we have- you look gorgeous." Jamie says standing at the doorway. I blush and Jamie smiles moving close to me. "I should leave now right?" Alizza asks I nod and Jamie smiles.

He places his hands on my waist and moves me as close as I can be to him. Jamie leans down and gives me a smooth kiss. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

I laugh and Jamie tilts his head at me. "I have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss you and I have heels on right now." I say laughing. Jamie smiles and places his hand on my butt. I smile up at him and lean my head on his chest.

"Everyone's here now." Jamie says. I nod and lift my head off his chest. Jamie picks up my oxygen tank and carries it as we walk downstairs.

I then turn to Jamie to see what he's wearing and he's wearing a navy blue tuxedo with a navy blue vest and tie. "Yes we're matching." Jamie says rolling his eyes. "And it's hot I must say. I'll admit it Jamie my boyfriend is very handsome." I say. Jamie smiles at me and reaches for my hand. "And my girlfriend is very very beautiful." Jamie says looking down at me.