Chapter 52

Love- (noun) an intense feeling of deep affection.

That's what love means to almost everyone, but I never thought of it that way.

Love - it's the greatest gift God ever gave man. Love is not wanting to go anywhere without her. Love is not caring what other people think of the two of you. Love is when you feel depressed and sickly when you're not with her. You feel like you life has no meaning or purpose without her. Love is caring for her physically and emotionally. It's telling her everyday, anytime, anywhere, anyhow for no just reason that you love her. Love is telling her you want to spend the rest of your life with her. That you would do anything and everything for her. It's the feeling you would give up everything just to see her smile or look into her beautiful eyes or hear her voice. Love is pure happiness. Love is the feeling you get when all you have to do is think of her and it brings a smile to your face. Love is wishing your time with her never ends. Love is knowing that your love for her will never change or end. Love is knowing that she is your world.

That would be my definition for love.

~*~

The church doors open and my Dad gives me one more smile before leading me down the aisle.

I smile as Jamie sits in his wheelchair on the altar in his black tux. His lips part and soon it turns into a smile.

When we reach the altar my Dad slowly let's go of my hand handing it to Jamie them gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Jamie smiles brightly at me and I smile like there's no tomorrow, basically to the point where me cheeks start to hurt.

The Pastor begins but all I can do is stare at the beautiful boy in front of me.

~*~
"On this day, I give you my heart, my promise, that I will walk with you, hand in hand, wherever our journey leads us, living, learning, loving, together, forever." Jamie finishes his vow. I smile and the pastor turns to me.

"I take you to be my partner for life, I promise above all else to live in truth with you, and to communicate fully and fearlessly, I give you my hand and my heart, as a sanctuary of warmth and peace, and pledge my love, devotion, faith, and honor, as I join my life to yours." I say smiling. Jamie smiles and Henry interrupts us.

"Okay the rings." Henry says passing the rings down to Jamie and I. I chuckle at how nervous he is by his shaking hands and he glares at me.

"I Jamie Dornan give you Eleanor Carmen this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Jamie says.

Jamie then reaches for my hand and slips on the ring right next to my engagement ring.

"I Eleanor Carmen give you Jamie Dornan this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I say before grabbing his hand and slipping on his ring.

~*~

"By the power of vested in me by the State of California. I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The Pastor says.

Everyone claps and Jamie pulls stands up to give me a kiss. I smile into the kiss and we then pull out. Jamie smiles and I help him down the stairs so we can walk out the church.

"You sure you don't want your wheelchair?" I ask Jamie as he struggles. "I'm not letting my wife wheel me out this church." Jamie says. I chuckle and he then gets down from the altar along with my help and we both walk out the hospital church.

"The dinner is in the conference room downstairs." Jamie says. "I'm getting you a wheelchair." I say to Jamie.

Jamie shakes his head and I roll my eyes and walk to the nearest nurse to get him a wheelchair.