Chapter 17

We get to this big restaurant and Jamie helps me get out the car. He wraps his arm around my waist and grabs my hand with his other hand. We walk inside and everyone stops and stares. "Why is everyone starring?" I whisper to Jamie. "Well because your with the main character from Fifty Shades of Grey and your the richest girl of all time." Jamie says. "Oh ya." I say laughing. Jamie smiles and we walk towards the back.

There's a big dancing floor and my family and Jamie's family. "What's this?" I ask smiling. "A fundraiser for you brother." Jamie says pulling me close to him. I smile and give him a tight squeeze. "Now there's a few stations you could donate money. You can play football or baseball out in the back to raise money, because he liked sports. You can dance because he used to be your dancing partner sometimes and he enjoyed it, and you can eat and drink because we both know he loved doing both of those." Jamie says smiling. "Thank you for all of this." I say smiling. "I wouldn't of done it without your family." Jamie says smiling. I smile and give him a kiss before greeting his family and mine.

"Sorry about last time Eleanor." Jim says. "It's fine trust me." I say smiling. "No that was foolish of us." he says. I shake my head and smile. "It's okay." I say. He nods and smiles. "Well I hope to see your famous dance moves today on the floor." Natalie says. I look at Jamie and he blushes. I shake my head and look down. "I'll see, just the perfect song." I say smiling. "They'll be perfect alright." Tori says. I smile and Jamie and I walk around to look at all the stations.

We go to the dance floor and Arms by Christina Perri plays. "Will you dance with me?" Jamie asks. I smile and place my hand in his as he leads me to the dance floor. He moves in the way I taught him when we danced for my sisters vow thing. I smile that he still remembers some of the moves he learned. The next song plays which is Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding. Jamie smirks at me and my family starts yelling, cheering, whistling, and clapping. We do the whole dance we learned and put together.

When it finishes everyone claps and whistles. "Well take a bow!" Someone yells. I laugh and place my two hand out and cross my legs and take a bow. Jamie takes a bow then fixes his tie. He grabs my hand and we walk to an empty table and sit down. The waiters hand us water and I thank them before taking a sip. Jamie smiles and leans close to me to kiss me. "I love you." Jamie says. "I love you." I say and place my hand on his cheek. My small palm fits perfectly. Jamie smiles and grabs my other hand and plays with my fingers, and my ring that now lays on my ring finger.

Jamie looks up at me and smiles. I drop my hand and place it on his thigh. "You still have my ring, that's surprising." Jamie says. "Of course I do." I say. "Well I thought when I did that you would burn it or throw it away." Jamie says. "No I wouldn't do such a thing." I say smiling. Jamie smiles and slides my chair closer to him. "Your mine, and only mine." I say and place my hand on his chest. "Now Eleanor I'd have to agree with you there my lady." Jamie says and kisses me. "Honestly can you guys get married already?" Someone says I jump up and Jamie laughs at my fright. I look up and Natalie, Tori, and Andrea stand there. "Of course the sisters." Jamie says. I smile and place my hand on his leg. "Getting too close there don't you think Eleanor?" Andrea asks. "I think it's the right spot." I say. Jamie smirks at me and I laugh.

"You guys are cute." Tori says. "Just imagine a mini Eleanor or Jamie." Natalie. I widen my eyes and shake my head. "Not yet." I say laughing. "So how long have you been together?" Andrea asks. "Almost two." Jamie says smiling. "That's good." Andrea says. I nod and Jamie grabs my hand and kisses it. I smile and blush. "Wow what a gentlemen!" Andrea says smirking. "Okay enough of me where Alex?" I ask. "Alex!" Andrea yells. I laugh at her not knowing where her husband is.

Alex walks over to us and smiles. "How are you two?" Alex asks shaking Jamie's hand and giving me a soft hug. He stands next to Andrea and places his hand on her back. "Great." Jamie says smiling at me. My phone rings and I widen my eyes. "Who is it?" Jamie asks. I shrug and pull my phone out of my bag. The caller ID reads Julie.

"Hey what's up Julie?" I ask. "I came by your house and you weren't there." Julie says. "Oh I'm at a fundraiser for my brother." I say. "There's a dress in my room if you want to come. Just ask Sofia to help you." I say. "Okay love you bye!" Julie says then quickly hangs up.

"What happened?" Jamie asks. "Oh Julie went to the house and we weren't there so I think she's coming." I say. "Oh that's nice." Jamie says. I nod and my parents walk up to Jamie and I. I look away and Jamie turns my chin. "Jamie." I growl. Jamie gives me a sorry face and I stand up to my parents. "Surprise you actually came." I say. "Are you going to stay mad at us forever!" My mom yells and everyone stops and stares at us. "Ya because the fact that James loved you guys with his whole heart because you guys adopted him, and gave him a home, yet you didn't love him back. Aunt Jeanette told me when I was 17 that James was only adopted because I needed someone besides Andrea. You guys saved your love for him when he was in that hospital room, and that's a tragic." I say and grab my coat off the back of my chair.

I walk outside and all paparazzi start flashing their cameras. I cover my face praying I don't fall again. Jamie runs out for me and hold up my coat to block all flashes to help me walk. We get to my car and I quickly get in hoping Julie isn't on her way yet. "You wanna stay or go?" Jamie asks. "I just need a break I guess." I say. "Coffee?" Jamie asks. "You read my mind." I say smiling. Jamie smiles and starts the car and drives off to the small coffee shop down the street.

We walk in and everyone stares at us. Everyone whispers questions of why we're dressed like this in a coffee shop and why am I with the one and only Jamie Dornan. Jamie notices my face I do when I get insecure and grabs my hand. He guides me to he front and orders for me. "You know me so well today." I say leaning onto his shoulder. Jamie smiles and wraps his arm around my waist. "These heels really do a difference for you." Jamie says taking out his wallet with his other hand. He pays the cashier then looks down at my shoes. "Hurtful!" I say laughing. Jamie smiles and guides me to an empty table.

Someone drops off our drinks and asks for Jamie's autograph and for a picture before returning back to her work station. Jamie and I finish our drinks then leave.

We go back to the fundraiser and Jake is standing by Julie by the entrance. Jamie covers my eyes with my coat and guides me to the entrance. We walk in and Julie hugs me. She's wearing my black skater dress and black pumps and her own tights. Robbie appears next to her and I smile. "Robbie this is my Mom's husband Jamie. Jamie this is my boyfriend Robbie." Julie says. I choke and Jamie laughs. "Husband?" I ask. Jamie notices I'm coughing hard now and pats my back to calm me down. I thank him and Julie tilts her head. "Boyfriend Julie, boyfriend." I say. Julie blushes and Jamie and Robbie shake hands.

We raise thousands at the end of the night and the only person I should thank is Jamie. He keeps his eyes straight on the road, and I keep an eye on Robbie and Julie in the back. Jamie reaches for my hand as it lays on my thigh. I smile and play with his long fingers. "Thank you for everything Jamie." I say. "Aw it was nothing El anything for my princess." Jamie says and kisses my hand. I smile and blush. "I love you." Jamie says. "I love you." I say and turn to him. "More than everything." We say at the same time. We laugh and smile at each other than Jamie faces the road. My prince Jamie.