Chapter 25

In the picture that is Eleanor's brother James, played by Harry Styles.

We leave the large building and walk to the car. "So Space Needle is next?" Jamie asks. I nod and dive across the street and park the car in the closest parking space I find.

We all get out and I groan that I wore heels. "You okay?" Jamie asks. I nod and keep walking towards the Space Needle. "Eleanor?" Someone says behind me. I turn around and face my ex boyfriend Julian.

"Julian." I say surprised. "What are you doing here!" He asks smiling. "I had to do something at the office." I say and smile softly at him. "Oh ya I heard about that." He says. "Your sister still works there?" I ask. He nods and smiles. "So how are you?" Julian asks. "I'm fine, you?" I ask. "Great!" He says putting his hands in the pocket of his jeans.

"Oh I'm sorry this is my boyfriend Jamie and my friends Rita and Brooklyn." I say. They all exchange looks but don't say hi. I stand awkwardly looking at the floor. "So I guess I'll see you around." I say finally. "Um ya sure." Julian says. I smile awkwardly at him before turning around to face everyone. "Let's go in shall we." I say pointing to the Space Needle.

We walk in and everyone stares at us for our choice of dressing. "Okay well did you guys want to take a picture?" I ask. They all nod and we walk back outside and stand in front of the Space Needle. I ask someone to take the picture and we all smile brightly.

"Okay well I have to go visit my uncles house then we can drive back to Oregon." I say. Everyone nods and starts to walk back to the car.

It's the most awkwardness silence I have ever been in, probably from Julian's present surprising me at the Space Needle.

I start the car and take off to my Uncles house. "So who is Julian?" Jamie whispers to me. I look at Jamie worried because truth is I am and he doesn't know anything about my ex boyfriends. Well I only had two. "Julian is my high school boyfriend." I say. "He looks familiar." Jamie says. I shrug and keep my eyes on the road that's now covered in a thin layer of snow.

I park the car in the driveway of my Uncles small yet big inside house. I grab my bunch of keys in my purse and open the front door. Out come three dogs that are my Uncle's of course. They starts jumping on me then my Aunt walks to the front door. "Eleanor you scared me! Why didn't you knock." She says scolding me. "Well you guys gave me a key for a reason." I say laughing hoping it didn't sound like I was giving a attitude.

"Oh ya I forgot about that." She says laughing at herself. "Okay Piper, Strawberry, and Joey stop." My Aunt says scolding the three dogs. "Strawberry?" I ask her. "Nina named her." She says referring to my baby cousin. "Ahh." I say and laugh. "Oh I'm sorry Aunty these are my friends Brooklyn and Rita, and my boyfriend Jamie." I say pointing to each and one of them.

"Fifty Shades of Grey." She says. "The first thing that came to your head?" I ask. "Yup." She says starring at Jamie. "I'm telling Uncle." I say. "No, don't you dare." She says pointing her finger at me. I smile and Jamie laughs.

They all exchange hugs and she stares at Brooklyn. "Your David Beckham's son." She says. "Yes m'am." Brooklyn says. "Wow." My Aunt says. "Well we just wanted to visit we actually have to start driving back home to Oregon." I say. "Okay that's fine, visit more often young lady." She says. I nod and hug her once more before walking to the door.

We get back to the hotel and pack up all our bags. Jake takes them down to the car and I make sure we have everything, so we don't leave anything behind.

I give everyone a thumbs up and we walk down to the car. Rita sits in the front this time and Brooklyn sits in her seat.

"Way to join the party." Jamie says to Brooklyn. Brooklyn laughs nervously and buckles his seatbelt.

We got a long drive back home.