Chapter 37

In this picture is Sofia Eleanor's cook played by Sofia Coppola.

I wake up besides Jamie on the couch we fell asleep on last night.

I stand up making sure I don't wake him up and successfully don't wake him up.

I walk up to my room and chose an outfit for the day. I decide on a white lace skater dress and beige heels.

I leave my hair in its straight form and realize I need to get a haircut. I'll get one on my lunch break.

I leave out some suitcases and boxes so that Jake or Tyler can pack my belongings.

I text both of them to pack for me and they both agree. I thank them and label the boxes and suitcases so that they know where everything goes.

I walk downstairs and curse at my heels as they make loud noises. I grown and take them off.

I walk into the kitchen and Sofia smiles. She hands me a yogurt and a banana. "Thank you." I say and grab my coffee cup.

"Good morning." Jamie says behind me. "Oh good morning." I say surprised. Jamie kisses my neck and I grab my keys. "Here I'll walk you out." Jamie says and grabs my coat and purse for me. I smile and we walk to the elevator.

Once we get down to my garage we walk to my Range Rover. Jamie helps me and puts my things in the passenger seat.

I close the door and look at Jamie. He stares smiling at me in happiness. I smile back and start the car. "I'll be off work early today but I have to pick up Julie today." I say. Jamie doesn't say anything he just stares at me smiling.

"Jamie." I say trying to catch his attention. "Um sorry." Jamie says snapping out of his day dream. I laugh at his embarrassment and his now flushed face.

"Okay I love you." Jamie says kissing me. "I love you." I say and kiss him back before pulling out of the parking space.

Once I get to the office everyone looks at me in surprise. I narrow my eyes at everyone and walk straight to Amanda.

"Okay what's the latest news and why is everyone starring at me?" I ask Amanda.

"Everyone is starring at you because Mrs. Acosta was watching the E! News this morning and Jamie and you appeared on the screen saying you guys are back together again, after you just went out with a local doctor. Also they were starring at you because Mrs. Acosta may have been saying some stuff about you." Amanda finishes.

I nod and tell her to go on. "The news is that your ticket for If I Stay's premiere came it is on Sunday. You have five manuscripts and that's it. Wait also Mr. Dornan emailed you this morning." Amanda says. I nod and she hands me my manuscripts.

"Okay schedule a meeting with Mrs. Acosta in about five minutes she can not be late or else there will be some circumstances. Let her be in conference room 2." I say to Amanda. She nods and I walk to my office.

I sit my manuscripts on my desk and take out a pen. I quickly read through them before walking out and into the conference room to meet with Mrs. Acosta.

Mrs. Acosta sits in a chair on her laptop and editing manuscripts in a hurry. "A bit fast Mrs. Acosta." I say and sit down.

"No Miss. Carmen." She says. "No?" I ask. "Then why haven't I gotten any great manuscripts from you without any mistakes?" I ask. "I don't know maybe your eyes don't read well." She says with attitude.

"I don't know maybe you should suck at your job." I say and look at her sternly. "Put the laptop away it is rude knowing that your on the line of losing your 300 paycheck for this week." I say.