Chapter 34

In the picture is Dr. Arauzo who is played by Alex Pettyfer.

Dr. Arauzo stays with me the whole time until everyone comes back.

"So you dated the Jamie Dornan?" Dr. Arauzo asks. "Yes Dr. Arauzo." I say laughing. "Eleanor if I get to call you by your first name you get to call me by mine. It's Christian." He says.

I laugh and then out of nowhere start to cry. "Christian?" I ask hoping it's a joke. "No it's Christopher." He says smiling. "Well it's better than Christian." I say smiling. "Ya my sister kept telling me tales of Fifty Shades of Grey." Christopher says.

"So Christopher how long have you been working here?" I ask. "Well first please call me Chris, and second I've been here for about 4 years. I got transferred." He says. I nod and smile. "So don't you have any patients? You know besides me." I ask. "In matter of fact I do. Care to go check on them with me?" Chris asks. "Isn't that against the rules?" I ask laughing. "Ya but I can just say there isn't enough nurses to watch you." He says. "Deal." I say and he smiles.

Chris gets a wheelchair for me and helps me get up from the bed and sit down in the wheelchair.

He wheels me out the room and guides me to another room where a nurse hands him a clipboard and he scans it quietly before looking at the patient.

"Hello Miss. Calder, oh soon to be Mrs. Dornan. How are you?" Chris asks the girl on the bed. I turn my head to the girl and it's Elena. Of course. Chris quickly looks at me. "Sorry." He whispers before looking back at the devil sister of mine.

Jamie walks in and is surprised to see me in the same room as my sister. "Eleanor, what are you doing in my room." Elena says turning to me. "There isn't a enough nurses at the moment so I had to take her with me. If you have a problem with that I must say I know a couple of doctors who would help you and I can stay with Miss. Carmen." Chris says.

Elena widens her eyes and groans. "I'm fine." She says. Jamie sits on the bed with Elena and I look down. "I think I'll go back to my room I'll be fine in there Dr. Arauzo." I say assuring him. "No sit." Chris says.

When Chris is finished he hands the nurse the clipboard before rolling me out the room.

"Eleanor wait!" Jamie yells running after me. Chris stops and faces me to Jamie. "Here." He says and hands me a envelop. "What's this?" I ask. "Something I would want you to go to." Jamie says smiling. "Don't open it till you get home though." He says and walks away.

Chris starts to roll the wheelchair again guiding it back to my room. "So what exactly do you do?" I ask Chris. "Like your speciality?" I ask. "I'm a Neurosurgeon but today I volunteered to take non-surgical patients today and you were one of them." Chris says. "So I wouldn't want to see you if you weren't volunteering today." I say. "Yes." Chris says laughing.

We get back to the room and everyone is back. Chris helps me back into the bed and everyone watches everyone movement with both make. "Stop starring that's rude." I say. Everyone looks away and Chris smiles.

"I will be discharging you tonight, but if anyone or you have any questions I'll be glad to answer them." Chris says. "Okay." I say smiling. "And if you have any dizziness please report immediately to the hospital." Chris says. I nod and he smiles. "I'll go and get the discharge papers now." He says and leaves.

"What's that?" Dakota asks pointing to the envelope in my hand. "Oh Jamie gave it to me." I say and shrug. She nods and tilts her head.

"When are you going back to work?" My mom asks. "Tomorrow of course." I say laughing. "Be careful Eleanor." My mom says. I nod and roll my eyes. like I wouldn't be careful.

"Okay here you go Miss. Carmen." Chris says walking back in the room and handing me the papers. I thank him and starts to fill them out.

When I finish eating dinner and filling out the papers it's 8 pm. Chris walks into the room and smiles. "Okay your free to go whenever you want." Chris says. "Thank you." I say. He smiles and hands me a piece of paper.

"I'll meet you guys outside." I say to everyone. They all nod and walk out the room.

"I'd like if you would come visit me on my lunch." Chris says smiling. "Where and when?" I ask. "In our cafeteria but one of my nurses will bring you to me and at two." Chris says smiling bright. "Okay." I say. He smiles again and hugs me before leaving the room.

I gather all my stuff before grabbing my phone and leaving the room.

Julian, Isaac, Damian, and Leo wait for me at the door smiling from ear to ear. "Your parents had to leave and your sister and her husband left but I don't know why." Damian says. "Oh and Dakota and Rita are with Jamie in Elena's room." Leo says. I nod and Isaac takes my bags.

"Nice outfit." Julian says scanning me. "It's all I had." I say. It was the outfit I was wearing when I fainted and ended up here. Yet no one bothered to bring me clothes.

"Oh there they are." Isaac says pointing to Dakota, Rita, Jamie, and Elena. Elena is in a wheelchair and Jamie is guiding the wheelchair. Elena is joking around and they're all laughing. "Come on." Isaac says and puts his arm around me walking towards the entrance.

"What's up with the depressed face?" Elena asks and Dakota and Rita laugh. I stop in my tracks and Julian grabs my hand before I outburst in the hospital.

"My depressed face? Don't I have a reason to be depressed? I mean I gave up my boyfriend just so you can marry him. I mean marry him. Yet you still have that selfish look on your face telling everyone you want more things because your not satisfied for what you already have. I jumped from foster home to foster home and I was still grateful for what I had. You took him away from me! You took the one thing I had besides my job! So don't fuck with me Elena I mean it." I yell.

"Eleanor! Eleanor calm down!" Chris yells across the room. "Elena, you selfish bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yell again. "Eleanor!" Chris yells again.

"You ruined my life! This is my life if you want to ruin someone's life ruin yours!" I yell once again. Chris runs to me and pulls me backwards making sure I don't attack Elena.

"What don't you have anything to say Dakota and Rita! What happened to being my friends? What happened to the promises about never leaving my side? Oh I know it's just the money right?" I yell and feel the hot tears fall down my cheeks.

"Come on Eleanor." Chris says walking me out the hospital.

I have lost myself.