Chapter 51

In the picture is Niall Horan, he plays himself.

When someone you love is in the hospital you instantly fall apart, because that's someone you love and you don't want to lose them.

Niall grabs my hand and I smile softly at him. "You guys can go." I say nodding. "No we're not, Eleanor he's your fiancé. You guys just figured things out, we all want to be here for you." Niall says.

I smile and pull out my phone to dial Tori's number again.

She doesn't pick up so I dial all of Jamie's sisters' number but they don't answer still.

"They're probably working." Liam says. I nod and tap my foot as I continue to be a nervous wreck.

Niall gently squeezes my hand and a doctor walks to the waiting room.

"Mrs. Frazier." The doctor says.

A lady stands up and the doctor tells her the news of her husband and the lady starts to cry.

"Don't." Niall says. I nod and another doctor walks in. "Mrs. Dornan." He says. We all stand up and the doctor walks to me.

"Okay, I'm Dr. Han and I have some very good news. We successfully stopped all his abdominal bleeding. He is currently in General surgery ICU room 16B just upstairs if you would like to see him." The Doctors says smiling.

I smile and shake his hand. "Thank you so much." I say. He nods and we all rush to the elevator to go see Jamie.

When we get to his room Jamie is hooked up to all these machines with cuts and bruises all around his face.

"Geez what the hell hit him?" I ask running to his bed side. I instantly grab his hand and pull up a chair.

"Let's give them some time alone." Niall says. Everyone nods and walks out to the hallway.

I gently push his hair out of his face and smile softly. "You scared the living hell out of me Jamie." I say.

Since he was still asleep from surgery he never said anything back but I imagined him chuckling or squeezing my hand.

"Hi Mrs. Dornan I'm here to check up on Jamie." A nurse says walking in. "Okay." I say smiling. I walk out to the hallways and find everyone talking.

"You guys can come and see him now." I say nodding. They all stand up and I laugh. "Not all at once though." I say.

"Where the hell is my brother!" Leisa yells running through the hall. We all point to the room and Jamie's sisters rush in the room.

I lean against the wall finding no chairs and just sit on the floor. "You should go home and get changed we'll be here for awhile probably." Zayn says. "I'll go get you clothes." Niall says.

I nod and hand him my house keys. Niall leaves us and Louis walks to me.

"Here Eleanor brought some of her clothes and my hoodie for you to change in." Louis says.

"So I didn't have to send Niall to get me clothes?" I ask laughing. "No." Louis says smiling. I roll my eyes and walk to the nearest bathroom to change.

I quickly change into the clothes Eleanor had which was black jeans, white vans, white blouse, and Louis' grey hoodie.

I walk back to the hallway where everyone stares at Jamie's room quiet.

"He woke up, and he's asking for you." Jessica says walking out Jamie's room. I nod and walk into his room where Jamie lies on his bed wide awake.

"Hey." Jamie says softly. "Hi you reckless driver." I say and walk to him.

"I was trying to find you." Jamie says. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.