Chapter 42

In the picture is Alizza played by Katherine Heigl.

Two days later I'm released from the hospital.

"Jamie was trying to save your life." Lorelei says walking to me. "My life doesn't need to be saved." I say and grab my bag.

Henry grabs my bag from me and grabs my hand to help me walk. "Just give him a chance to talk." Lorelei says. "No why don't you just tell me." I say.

Lorelei pauses for a moment and we slowly walk to my car. "Elena threaten to do something really bad to you if we didn't give her money. But she's gone now she's dead." Lorelei says. I nod and keep my eyes on where I'm walking.

"Fine. My place in fifteen don't be late." I say. Lorelei nods and Henry laughs.

"You gave in." Henry says shaking his head. "And you always do anyways." I say. "Dr. Perry and you were making out on my bed." I say remembering the image in my mind. "Gross." I say.

When we get to my house I instantly lay on the couch and Alizza joins me.

Henry brings me a bottle of water and I thank him before opening it. "I'm thinking about moving." I say looking around my house. "Yup I'm moving." I say. "Somewhere more smaller." I say and get up to look for places.

Alizza, Henry, and I look for places online then Alizza gets pages to go the ER.

"Then there was two." Henry says and smiles. I nod and smile. "That's the one!" I say pointing to the white colored beautiful house that was only two stories and had a medium size garage.

"Yup I agree." Henry says smiling. I nod in agreement and both high five each other.

The elevator doors open and reveals Jamie and Lorelei.

Henry's smile fades and Jamie rushes to me. "Lorelei explained." I say turning to Jamie. Jamie nods and stares at me waiting for my answer.

"And of course I believe my cousin." I say. Jamie nods and kisses my forehead. "Henry can you call my daughter?" I ask.

Henry nods and dials her number before handing me my phone.

I ask Julie to come over and she agrees. "So what are you looking at?" Jamie asks looking down at my computer screen.

"Houses. I want to sell this house and buy this one." I say.

"But we're moving in together." Jamie says. "But still." I say. Jamie nods and let's me be while he goes and takes a nap. "Well I'm flying back to New York right now." Lorelei says behind us.

Henry gives her a hug then me. "Thank you Lorelei." I say smiling. She nods and gives me a warm smile.

"Not once did my sister come visit me." I say to Henry. "Don't you worry your favorite cousin was there." Henry says smiling. I smile and pat his back.

"I don't recall." I say looking up pretending that I was thinking. "Oh shush." Henry says.

***

When Julie arrives we all go upstairs to my room and see Jamie pacing around the room nervously. "Eleanor great just the women I needed to see." Jamie says.

I laugh and he shakes his head. "Your mom called and she's making a dance thing." Jamie says. I nod slowly still confused of where this was coming from and Jamie smiles.

"Never mind I want it to be a surprise." Jamie says. I laugh and lay down on our bed.

Henry and Julie joining me leaving Jamie out. "This is a comfortable bed." Henry says laying on my side of the bed. "Yup." Julie says laying down between us. "Been there done that." I say and lay down in Jamie's spot.