Chapter 3

I start to get ready for the date. Jamie told me to wear something fancy, and I was thankful, because nothing really casual is in my closet except for pajamas. I pick out my white collared long sleeve, black leather skater skirt, and black pumps. Dakota curls my hair and Rite does my makeup. I thank them both for helping me, because I wouldn't be able to get through this date without them.

I walk down the staircase and Jamie stands there at the end. I smile as I see him with the suit he wore when we first met. "You look beautiful." He says as I finally reach him. "And your look perfect." I say smiling. He shakes his head and reaches for my hand, he softly kisses the top and then intertwines our fingers together. I smile and grab my keys from the hanger. "Oh no, I have my car don't worry." Jamie says smiling and grabbing my other hand to put the keys down. I smile and hang them back up.

We get to the garage and Jake pulls up with an Audi R8. "I ended up keeping the car." Jamie says laughing. I smile at him and he opens the passenger side door. I quickly climb in and he closes the door then runs to the other side.

"So how many cars do you own in totally?" Jamie asks. "Um well about 16." I say. "If you count the ones I bought for my family 22." I say. "So you know your cars?" Jamie asks. "Ya I guess you can say." I say smiling. "So tell me your story Jamie." I say smirking at him. He smiles but keeps his eyes on the road.

"I was born in Holywood, Country Down, Northern Ireland. I have two sisters, my dad is a obstetrician. When I was 16 my mom past away. I attended Methodist College in Belfast, I participated in rugby and drama. I then moved to Teesside University but dropped out and moved to London to train as an actor. I then started to film. I also started to model brands like Calvin Klein, Dior, and Armani. I then got the role for Christian Grey, and that's what really got me more popular, and that's how I met you." Jamie says looking at me then turning back to the road. Then in that moment it made me realize of how I'm falling for him more and more, and it won't stop until he's mine and I'm his.

We stop in the middle of nowhere and Jamie stops. "Don't tell me your lost." I say. "Nope were here." Jamie says. I tilt my head but don't ask questions. He gets out the car and walks over to my side and opens the door. I smile thanking him and grab his hand as he holds it out for me. He walks to the trunk and grabs a blanket and a basket. I smile at him and he smirks. He then snaps his fingers and I laugh. "Jamie, what was that?" I ask laughing. "Just wait." He says laughing. Then I see it. We're in a park, little light twinkle as they wrap around the trees and light up a pathway to a table that faces the view of a beach. I smile and he grabs my hand and leads the way down to the path.

He sets up all the food and sits besides me. "You do know that we literally just ate." I say laughing. Jamie rolls his eyes and I laugh again. "But since you've tried so hard for all this I'll eat." I say laughing. Jamie smiles and lean over to grab the wine bottle. "Here let me." he says. I roll my eyes and he lifts his eyebrow. I laugh and he pops open the bottle. He pours some wine in a glass for me and him. "To the beautiful girl sitting in front of me." Jamie says lifting his glass. "And to the perfect boy sitting in front of me." I say and clink our glasses together.

"So you mean to tell me, you have a fear of birds?" Jamie asks me. I nod and take a sip of my wine. "Your so cute." Jamie says smiling at me. "What other fears do you have?" Jamie asks. "Um I have a fear of bugs that have more then two legs or none." I say laughing. Jamie smiles and starts to clean up. I help him but he takes my hand and kisses it then places it in my lap. He leaves the basket on the table and grabs the blanket. He sets it up on the grass, where a hill is formed. He lays down and pats the spot next to him. I smile and take off my heels then bend down to lay next to him.

"It's beautiful." I say as we stare at the stars. I'm now on Jamie's chest and both of his arms are around me and our legs tangled in each other's. He kisses the top of my head and I smile. "I really can't deny my feeling for you Eleanor." Jamie says. "I don't want you to." I say and turn to face him. He smiles down at me, and places with my curls. "I won't then." he says. I smile and place my hand on his cheek. "And I admit it, I have fallen hard." I say. Jamie smiles and grabs my hand to kiss it. "When's your birthday?" Jamie asks. "May 16." I say smiling. "You?" I ask. "May 1." He says. I smile and he laughs. "Okay I'm pretty sure you have work tomorrow. Would you like to go?" Jamie asks. "I'll take the day off." I say. Jamie smiles and looks back at the sky.