Chapter 55

I jolt up from Jamie trying to wake me up. "Geez Eleanor what kind of dream did you have?" Jamie asked. I slowly climb out his hospital bed and he frowns.

"Nothin, I'm fine." I say nodding. "Are you sure?" Jamie asks. "Yes Jamie." I say smiling.

"Hi married couple." Julie says walking in. "Hi." Jamie says sitting up in his bed. "Hi." I say smiling. "So what happened?" Jamie asks me.

"I'm not going to tell you." I say. "Um ya you are, your vows said you would always tell Jamie things." Julie says.

I glare at her and Jamie smiles. "I had a dream I was pregnant and then you died." I say.

"Okay the pregnant thing isn't that bad I mean I want another child, and really? When I'm in the hospital?" Jamie asks.

I smile and nod and he chuckles.

"Okay I have to get to work." I say. "Here are your clothes." Julie says. "So you want another child?" I ask thinking about what he said earlier.

"Yes of course." Jamie says smiling. I smile and nod. "I'll think about it." I say. "Ya also think about where you want to go for the honeymoon so we know where to go when I get out of this hell place." Jamie says smiling.

I nod and lean down to give him a kiss and I walk into the bathroom to change.

I change into my long black sleeve shirt, maroon skater skirt, and my platform ankle boots. I quickly brush out my hair and fix my makeup before walking out to Jamie.

"I'll be back later." I say. Jamie nods and I lean down to kiss him.

~*~*~

One month later*

Jamie got out the hospital two weeks ago, and he's feeling much better.

"Hurry up Eleanor we're going to be late!" Niall yells. I groan and Jamie chuckles as he puts on his shirt and trying to catch his breath. I chuckle and Jamie grins.

"Okay let's go your going to be late." Jamie says. "Oh so I agreed to having a baby and your already trying to get rid of me?" I ask laughing. Jamie smiles and grabs my hand.

"As much as I want my wife to stay here with me I would like you to do what you want." Jamie says smiling.

I blush at the word 'wife' and continue to walk down the stairs. "Oh and the loud love birds are here." Louis says.

"Oh Jamie." Louis moans mocking me. Jamie chuckles and grabs my suitcase. "First stop is Berlin, Germany." Niall says smirking. I smile and Jamie puts my suitcase in the trunk of Niall's Range Rover.

"Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid please." Jamie says to Niall. "Sure thing." Niall says smiling.

Jamie gives me one last hug and kiss and I get into the car that heads to the airport.

"It's gonna be turned up." Niall says and turns on the radio loud. I chuckle and we all sing along to All Night by Icona Pop.

~*~
When we get to Berlin we all run inside our hotel rooms and collapse on the bed. It was 9 pm here so that meant it was 12 pm in Los Angeles.

I dial Jamie's number and he doesn't answer. "Already calling him?" Liam asks collapsing on the bed.

"Yes sir." I say. Liam chuckles and I take out some paper and a pen. "What are you doing?" Liam asks. "I'm going to start writing." I say laughing. "No you aren't we're hungry and going out to dinner." Liam says laughing.

I roll my eyes and place the paper and pen in my bag and slip on my white converse as Liam leads me to a rental car he got when we landed.

Liam gets in the drivers seat and I get in the back with Harry, Louis, and and Zayn.