Chapter 11

I change into a long black dress that shows a part of my left leg. I wear black heels and bring my vans incase my legs or feet can't take it. I put my hair in a bun and let some strands of hair out. Rita does my makeup and Dakota does my hair. When I finish I walk to the living room and Jamie is there with a tuxedo on. I smile and he grabs my hand.

We walk to the car he rented for his stay here which is a range rover. I smile and get into the passenger seat and he gets in the drivers seat.

Jamie keeps his eyes on the road and it's silent. I frown and plug my phone onto the Bluetooth of the car. I'm play the first song I see which is "Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls." I smile and Jamie looks at me. "You look beautiful." Jamie says then turns back to the road. "You look handsome as always." I say. Jamie shakes his head and turns onto a street. Then stops at a restaurant called "Mike's Steakhouse." I smile and we walk in. "Ah Mr and Mrs. Dornan right this way." The front desk girl says. "Mrs. Dornan your ring?" Jamie says joking. I smile and notice that my left hand ring finger doesn't have anything on it.

We sit down and of course order steak and wine. "Wine and steak?" I ask smiling. "Hey my dating skills are really on low." Jamie says laughing. I smile and shake my head. "Your perfect the way you are." I say smiling. Jamie smiles and leans over the table to kiss me. "Your very funny." Jamie says. I roll my eyes and take a sip of my wine as the steak arrives.

We both dig in and the first bite takes us surprise, as it's really good. "This is really good." I say. Jamie nods and we continue to eat. I end up not finishing my steak and Jamie eats the rest.

Jamie pays then we leave. "Okay next up is the golden globes my lady." Jamie says. "What I didn't bring my dress and isn't it in Beverly Hills?" I ask. "It's tomorrow princess so were leaving tonight." Jamie says. "Ooo." I say laughing. Jamie smiles and grabs my hand.

We get to the hotel and grab my stuff since I will be going back home and just back next week.

We get to my private plane and Rita, Eloise, Dakota, Erika, and Jamie climb aboard as I call my brother James to pick us up in my car. When he doesn't answer I remember I told one my security guards do keep an eye on the house. "Jake tell Tyler to meet us at the airport." I say. He nods and I climb onto the airplane.

Jamie waves for me to come sit next to him and I laugh. "Your such a child sometimes." I say and sit down next to him. "What I wanted you to sit next to me." Jamie says. "I was going to sit next to you anyways." I say laughing. Jamie smiles and I buckle my seat belt. When Jake and Shawn are on the plane the pilots get ready for take off.

We get to LA and Tyler meets us there with my highlander. I smile and thank him for coming and get into the car.

We get to my house and I change into something more comfortable. "I'm gonna do some work before going to bed." I say to Jamie. He nods and kisses me.

I go through my notes that I took for each and one of my locations of my business and notice that one of them had a lot of problems and they need my help. But the good thing is it's in Oregon by Jamie. That means I would have to move there. I smile and email all the other locations saying my visit was fine and I hope to see them all again soon.

I walk back into the bedroom and Jake walks in. "Your daughter Julie, is here to see you." Jake says. I nod and slip on Jamie's hoodie over my white shirt.

I walk to the living room and Jamie is talking to Julie. "So about my mom, you know Eleanor. Is she gonna spend more time with me?" Julie asks. "She so busy you know Julie, she's a hard working woman, works probably 24/7 but she tries to find time for everyone in her life." Jamie says. "Okay." Julie says. I quickly walk in and Jamie smiles.