Chapter 10

"Jamie, honey, babe wake up." I say shaking Jamie. He shakes his head and throws his pillow at me. "Jamie!" I yell. He smiles at me grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. "Well aren't you a wild one this morning." I say and kiss his nose. "Now get up." I say. "Also your flight got moved to tonight so we can spend the day together so get up. Hurry." I wink before standing up.

I change into black leggings, a LA Kings jersey, and black nikes. "So where are we going?" Jamie asks walking into our closet with only a towel wrapped around his waist. "To the first LA Kings hockey game of the season. So James let you borrow his jersey." I say pointing to the jersey hanging. Jamie nods and changes in jeans, converse, and the jersey. I smile and walk to the bathroom to fix my hair and do my makeup. I let my hair down in it's straight natural way and do my makeup how I normally do it.

Jamie smiles at me when I'm done and takes my hand. We walk downstairs and I grab my keys. "Warning James might be there he's a big fan." I say. Jamie nods and I smile. "Lead the way Miss. Carmen." Jamie says smiling.

We get to the big arena and get bombed by paparazzi. Jamie wraps his arm around my waist and I put my hand up to block the flashes but fail. The crowd gets bigger every second and I lose my eye sight for one second and fall from tripping over something. I scream in pain as I hear something crack in my body and feel someone step on my right wrist. "Eleanor!" Jamie yells over the big crowds screaming and yelling. He bends down to my side and picks me. He walks to the car and puts me in the front seat and drives quickly to the hospital.

We get to the hospital and Jamie rushes in. "Jamie calm down please I'm not going to die." I say. Jamie slows down and walks into the hospital. One of the nurses brings a rolling bed over to us and Jamie carefully lays me down in it and kisses my forehead I smile and they roll me away to the X-ray room.

I end up have a sprained arm and a small fracture in my leg. They wrap my leg up and give me something to wear on my wrist. Jamie walks into my room and he frowns. He grabs the wheelchair and I shake my head. "I'm fine using the crutches Jamie." I say. Jamie frowns again and I grab them.

We walk to the car, well I hop. Jamie helps me into the front seat then walks to put the crutches in the backseat. He then gets in the drivers seat and starts to drive me home.

Jamie leaves that night and it feels weird once again. This whole week does. Shawn has to pick out my clothes that don't even match half of the time, Sofia helps me get to places around the house, and Jake guides me through work.

Rita went out with her friends last night then stayed at her friends house, so it was really quiet.

I get to work and Jake helps me the whole way which I'm glad. "Amanda but plane tickets to Oregon for Saturday night." I say before walking into my office. She nods and I hand Jake my office key to open my office.

I walk in to see everything the same. I walk to my office chair and continue my work, I stopped from yesterday.

When I finish Jake helps me to my car, and drives all the way back home.

We get there and James stands there with junk food and movies. I smile and I show him the way to my tv room. I point at the DVD player then collapse on the couch. James plays the movie Dirty Dancing and I smile. He lefts my head from the couch and lays it on his lap.

The next morning I wake up and find popcorn all over me and James. I smile and he gets up. He helps me up and I lead him to my room. "Can you help me pack?" I ask. James nods and grabs my small travel bags and I point to all the clothes I want to bring and he packs them. He packs my toiletries and etc.

We eat lunch together then he leaves to go on a date with his girlfriend and I tease him the whole way to the elevator then thank him. He smiles then gets into the elevator.