Chapter 31

In the picture is Penn Badgley who plays Isaac.

I feel someone pull back my arm and turn around to find Isaac. "Eleanor, what happened to you?" Isaac asks trying to find the emotions in my eyes.

"Everything." I finally speak after the dead silence. I stare at the trees as they sway back in forth as the wind pushes them. I rub my arms and Isaac frowns.

He takes off his grey jacket and puts it on top of my leather jacket. "Something happened. Now please tell me. I'm not talking to you as Jamie, Julian, your daughter, or anyone else. I'm talking to you as the English Literature boy you meet in college and told everything to. Please tell me what's wrong." Isaac says and furrows his eyebrows waiting for my answer.

I stay quiet and keep looking at the trees. See the problem is when you have both your exes in the room with both the girls who took them away from you, your honestly under a lot of pressure.

"If your not going to tell me I am seriously going to drag you into that house." Isaac says.

I didn't say anything because I really wanted to see his face again. Isaac smiles and throws me over his shoulder before walking slowly to the big house.

We stop at he front door and Isaac places me down before opening the door. He leads me to the small crowd now and towards the living room couches.

Isaac sits down and pats the space next to him. I slowly sit down as I watch everyone's eyes on me, watching every muscle I move.

"So I came here thinking I wasn't going to get drunk tonight, I'm now rethinking that. Isaac can you get me a drink please?" I ask. Isaac nods and stands up to go get me a drink.

"Where's Julie and Brooklyn now?" I ask looking for the two love birds. "Oh they went back home, it was getting too late and they were getting tired." Dakota says. "Who took them?" I ask. "Oh Adam." Rita says. "He'll be coming back again though." She says assuring me.

I smile and nod. "So I see you do go after the rich people." Julian says. "Don't go there again." I say flipping him off. "It was just an opinion from watching you over the years." He says shrugging.

Isaac returns with a red cup and hands me it before sitting down. "Where's Leo and Damian?" I ask. "Oh they didn't know we were going to be here for so long and they were on call for any emergencies since the roads are slippery." Jamie says. I nod and take a sip of the unknown liquor in my cup.

Julian takes off his hoodie and I notice the tattoos that now take up most of his arms, and I must say it looks hot.

"Don't act like you haven't seen a tattoo." Julian says trying to make a joke out of his boring sentence. "Oh shut up." I say rolling my eyes and remember getting a tattoo with Julian.

"I have a question Eleanor." Isaac says. "Yes?" I ask. "Why did you two spilt up?" He asks pointing at me and Jamie.

I freeze and look at Jamie. "You don't have to answer." Isaac says making sure I don't get sad over his question.

"No I'm fine, and we broke up because he asked for a break but I caught him with my sister." I say. All eyes turn on Jamie as if they don't believe a word I said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Julian yells getting up from his seat and spilling his drink. "Me? Says the one who also hurt Eleanor!" Jamie says and stands up. "Both of you shut up." I say trying to make them stop but they keep going on and on.

"Shut up!" I finally yell before they rip each other's heads off. "Julian sit down." I say and place my hand on his chest.

Julian looks down and nods before kissing me, hard. He pushes himself against me and once again I can feel it.

Julian pulls away and looks at Jamie's face. I look where he's looking and Jamie squeezes his drink hard enough for the plastic red cup to break and the liquid fall onto the carpet.

Jamie throws the cup on the floor before rushing towards the door. Everyone stares at me in shock thinking I chose Julian over Jamie.

I never chose anyone though. I'm still in love with Jamie. The boy I met on the red carpet, who would take me on lunch dates, and who would whisper "I love you" when we went to sleep.

I'm still in love with that boy.

Dakota and Rita run after Jamie and I stay inside with Julian and Isaac.

"I think I should get home, I have an early flight back home tomorrow." I say to Isaac. "Ya if that's what you want." Isaac says. "Ya that's what I want." I say honest. "We'll drop you off." Julian says and picks up his car keys.

We get to his car and see Dakota and Rita talking to Jamie down the block. I get into the passenger seat and Isaac sits in the back.

"So I'll be flying out to LA in two days." Julian says. I nod showing him that I'm listening.

We get to my house and I get out the car and look at the two boys. "It was nice seeing you both." I say smiling at them. They both nod and smile.

"We should hangout when I land in LA." Julian says. "Julian I don't think that's a great idea." I say and laugh. "Since when do you care?" Julian says and stares at me through the dark.

"Of course you wouldn't know. You left me Julian, and just because Isaac made that little story about us, doesn't mean anything. You called off the wedding with a two word message. Julian I have the right. I'm tired now of being the rebound girl. I'm tired of it. All of it, and it happens every fucking time! Please just go. Isaac it was nice seeing you." I say before turning around and wiping my tears.

I walk into the house and throw my keys on the counter. "Welcome home." Someone says but I can't really see them since it's pitch black in the house.

I turn on the lights and I face the faces of my biological mom, dad, brother, and sister.

I laugh at the fact that they are in my house. "Don't start it was a crappy day today." I say and pick my phone up dialing Tyler and Jakes number to kick out the crappy family that left me alone in a foster home.

Tyler and Jake rush down the stairs and they both look at me. I hold my hand up to them to stop in their tracks.

"What do you guys want?" I ask. "I want you to let Elena marry Jamie." My dad says. "Go ahead, you can have that asshole." I say and look at Elena.

I nod my head at Jake and they walk to the family I dread looking at.

They all listen to Jake as they leave my house talking about wedding plans.

"Eleanor." Jake says. "No it's fine." I say when really I want to cry.