Chapter 28

In the picture is Eleanor's daughter Julie Cade played by Mila Kunis.

I shake my head motioning her that I'm okay but she doesn't give up. "What did you do to her?" Julie asks turning to Jamie. Jamie stay dead silently and I finally have the guts to stand up. "Julie just sit down everything is fine." I say motioning to her chair. "Your crying how is everything fine?" Julie asks.

"Julie everything is fine, please sit down." I say but my voice cracks. Julie finally listens and I turn to Jamie. "I think it's best if you go I'm in the middle of a dinner." I say and pull down my dress.

"He's your boyfriend mom!" Julie yells. If only she knew. "No he's not." I whisper, but have to force myself to say it. Julie gasps and Jamie stares wide eyed at me. "Goodbye Jamie." I say before sitting down. "That's it?" Jamie asks. "What else do you want me to say Jamie?" I ask and place my napkin on my lap. "It's just surprising." Jamie says. I roll my eyes and stare at me.

"Jamie." I say sternly. "What." He says seriously and harshly. "Nothing never mind" I say and look down embarrass. "Okay then we will be getting on our way." Jamie says then grabs the girls hand.

I finally look at the girl and she looks a lot like my sister. My biological sister. "Elena?" I ask tilting my head. "Yes?" She says turning around. I widen my eyes and my heart drops.

Tears run down my face and I turn to Jamie. "How do you know her?" Jamie asks. "You stupid fuck that is my sister." I say and stand up quickly. As soon as the words leave my lips I instantly regret it. "I'm leaving." I say and grab my things. I turn around once more and see the faces on the both of them before turning around again.

"Eleanor, wait." Jamie says but it's too late I'm already heading for the waiter to grab the check and pay. He hands me the check and I hand him the money without grabbing the change.

"Eleanor would you wait please!" Jamie yells making everyone turn their attention to us.

I stop dead in my tracks and think. If I turn to he'll make excuses, if I don't he won't stop until he finds me. So I might as well face him now.

"What do you want Jamie." I choke out. "You." He says and grabs my shoulder. "Jamie you had me, but you left me for my sister." I say and turn around again.

"It isn't like that." Jamie says and walks in front of me. "Don't make excuses." I say and walk around him. "But it's the truth." Jamie says and catches up to me again.

"Jamie I'm leaving, okay we had a break in our relationship I found out that you were out and about with my sister and now that break in our relationship? It's done it ended up breaking us apart." I say and the tears leave my eyes.

"Eleanor please." Jamie says grabbing my hand. "Jamie please stop." I say pulling my hand away. "I forgave you way too much." I continue. "But never forgot."

Jamie stares at me without saying another word and for a moment I'm scared to walk out that door because I know deep down if I did I would have all my fears collide into my life again. All the up all nights thinking about how tomorrow will be.

"I love you Jamie." I say and give him a fake smile before walking towards the door.

I get into the car and notice that Julie and Brooklyn are still in there. I groan and hit the stirring wheel. I text Julie to meet me outside with everyone and she listens.

"So please tell me the story." Julie says and gets in the passenger seat. "Okay this is how it started." I begin.