Chapter 40

In this picture is Dr. Perry played by Scarlett Johansson.

When I wake up I'm greeted by Alizza standing in the doorway of my room. "Nice to see you awake. Henry and Jamie went down to get coffee." Alizza says smiling. I nod and smile at her.

She goes to a chair beside my bed and grabs my hand. "Eleanor, I did it." She says. "What do you mean?" I ask her tilting my head. "Remember when we were in high school I told you I'd never get married due to my dumbness?" Alizza asks me. I nod and laugh.

"I became smart, and I am now getting married." She says and left up her left hand showing me her ring finger. I smile at her ring and look up at her.

"Omg I'm so happy for you!" I say and bring her into a hug. "Ya but one question, can you be my maid of honor?" Alizza asks me. "Of course!" I say smiling. Alizza smiles and I laugh.

"So many weddings in one year." I say to myself. "What?" Alizza asks. "Oh nothing." I say smiling. Alizza smiles before getting her coffee cup and standing up. "I have to go check up on this cute little girl who like rapping to Nicki Minaj. I think she's gonna be my favorite patient of all." Alizza says laughing. I smile and wave at her.

Once she leaves I call one of the nurses to take me to the bathroom. They do the same process they do all the time and of course I see Chris. "We really got to stop meeting like this." I say to Chris. Chris nods and turns around. "Dr. Arauzo your girlfriend is here." Someone says. "She bought you breakfast." She continues.

Chris laughs and my jaw drops. "Yes I moved on." Chris says before walking away. The nurse wheels me back to my room and Henry and Jamie are back with coffee and breakfast.

Jamie hands me my tray once I'm in bed and I thank him. Henry stares at me as he drinks his coffee and I narrow my eyes at him. "What the hell are you looking at?" I ask. "Your beautiful face you got from me." Henry says. "By the way Alizza's mom is here, just a warning. She stopped me at six am and we've been down there ever since." Henry says.

I turn to the clock beside my bed and notice it's eight. I laugh and soon we hear the loud lady that Alizza calls mom. "Alizza! Where is my daughter oh my god!" She yells. "Mom calm down I'm with a patient!" Alizza yells back. "Where's Eleanor I want to see her!" She yells.

"She's in room 67!" Alizza yells back. "Oh shit." I say. Henry laughs and I hand him my tray. "What are you doing?" Henry asks. I cover myself with the blankets and fix my pillow and close my eyes to pretend I'm sleeping.

I open my eyes and see Jamie and Henry are doing the same.

Soon the door opens and walks in Alizza's mom Charlotte. "Oh Eleanor you look horrible!" She says. Henry laughs and try to stop myself from laughing but fail and open my eyes.

"Henry!" I yell at the stupid boy dying of laughter. Jamie keeps his face straight and Henry and I stare at each other. "Acting man." Henry says. I nod and throw a grape from my fruit bowl at Jamie. Jamie flinches and glares at me.

"Oh Eleanor how are you!" She asks me. "Not a good question to ask Auntie Charlotte." Henry says taping her. "Oh shut up Henry." She says. "Hey Mom I think Eleanor was about to get some rest. She didn't get that much last night." Alizza says in the doorway. "Oh okay I'll visit you later." She says then turns around to walk out the room.

Henry hands me my tray of food and closes the door and blinds just so she won't see me awake.

I continue to eat and Henry does the same. "I want some." Jamie says as I eat my oatmeal. I smile and grab a spoonful and guide it to Jamie's mouth.

Jamie smiles at me and I finish off my food and Henry takes the tray. I thank him and Dr. Arauzo walks in. "Okay I have good news and bad news." He says. "Okay go for it." I say. "Bad news is that every one or two weeks you'll have to visit for a checkup. Good news is that your being discharge." Dr. Arauzo says smiling.