Chapter 18

I wake up the next morning and groan. "Get up you hag." Dakota says shaking me. "Leave Dakota!" I say. "Why I'm just trying to get you out of bed so you can catch your flight to Oregon to continue your business. Plus Jamie is already up." Dakota says. I groan and throw my pillow at her and get up.

I change into white skinny jeans, a blue striped white shirt, a blue blazer, and blue heels. I walk downstairs and comb out my hair at the same time. "Well that's a different outfit." Dakota says. "Is it a bad way?" I ask. "No it's a good thing." Dakota says smiling. "Now Jamie was just here where is he?" Dakota asks. I laugh and Jamie walks out from the kitchen.

He wears a black v-neck, jeans, and converse. I smile at him and he winks. What's up with this flirty Jamie and where did he old one go? I smile and grab my luggage but Jamie takes it from me.

We walk downstairs to my Range Rover and pack all the suitcases in the back then get in. Jake drives to my private jet.

Once we arrive we walk straight to the jet and quickly get on it. Jake and Tyler load our suitcases then quickly take a seat for take off. Sofia quickly runs onto the plane and takes seat next to Tyler. I walk to the front of the plane to get a drink then sit down. "Breaking the laws I see." Jamie says. I smile and put on my seatbelt with one hand but fail and Jamie reaches over to help. I smile and thank him before sitting back and taking a sip of my water.

I wake up to Dakota shaking me. "Oh nice to see you waking me up again." I say. Dakota laughs and I stand up. We walk down the steps to get off the plane and Jamie stands there with his arms open. "What does he think this is? A welcome home movie?" Dakota whispers to me. I laugh and keep walking. I walk straight to Tyler to follow him to the car and Jamie frowns as I just walked past him without hugging him.

I smile and run back to Jamie. His arms are now by his side and he's looking at me with a sad face. I open my arms wide and he shakes his head and pouts. I laugh and grab his arms and wrap them around my waist. "Your lucky I love you enough to run back to you in heels." I say. Jamie smiles and kisses the top of my head before taking my hand and follow Tyler to the car.

We get to my house and everything is the same just how we left it. I frown and clean up some clothes that were scattered on the couch. "Don't make that face."Jamie says. I look down at my hands then back at him. "Your okay." Jamie says putting his hand on my cheek. "We're okay." Jamie says and brings me into a warm hug. I smile and lean my head on his chest. "I love you." I say looking up at Jamie. "I love you." Jamie says, and touches my lips with his thumb. Then leans down to kiss them. Jamie picks me up and carries me up the room. We fall on the stairs and we both laugh before quickly getting up.

Jamie takes off his shirt and I widen my eyes. "Jamie wait." I say. "What's wrong?" Jamie asks. "I'm, I'm on my period." I whisper. Jamie smiles and lifts up my head to face him. "And your embarrassed by this because?" Jamie asks. "Because I get bitchy and a non fun girl to hangout with also we never really talk about my period." I say blushing like a rose now.

"I have sisters Eleanor, and it's just a little blood." Jamie says. "A little?" I ask. Jamie rolls his eyes and stares at me. "I feel like I'm pouring out gallons." I say. Jamie laughs and collapses on the bed. He pats he spot next to him and I join him.

"Even when your on your period, I will still love you El." Jamie whispers and kisses me. I smile and lay my head on his bare chest. "I'm pretty sure you won't." I say smiling before drifting off to sleep.

I wake up and groan. I get up and change into black jeans, black v-neck, black blazer, and black heels. I walk to the bedroom and see that Jamie is sorta matching me. Black jeans, black v-neck, and black shoes. "This is awkward." Dakota says walking in and wearing a white dress and white heels. I hold my laugh in and Jamie looks at me probably trying to hold in his laugh too.

We both burst out laughing and Dakota rolls her eyes. "Come on Jamie we're late." Dakota says. Jamie smiles at me and leans down to kiss me. "Two hours later." Dakota says. I smile and Jamie pulls away and smiles at me.

"Love you." Jamie says. "Love you." I say and grab my belongings and calling Tyler to get the car started so we can hurry up and go to work.

Once we get there I do a checklist of their problems and the good things then talk to the manager.

"Um Miss. Cameron, your Aunt is on the phone." Someone says. I nod and grab the phone from them.

"Hello?"

"Ahh! Eleanor, James' funeral will be in Los Angeles buried next to you of course on July 15th." My aunt says. "Why the 15th?" I ask. "That was the day you guys met, and James once said to me that he wanted his wedding on that day, so I thought his funeral." She says. "Okay, call me if anything changes or if you need any help." I say. "Okay." she says and hangs up.

I hand the phone back and she smiles. "Also Mr. Dornan left a message." She says and hands me a sticky note.

I hope I'm not bothering. I'm such a clingy man, well lunch? Just stop by the studio.

I smile and tell Tyler that our lunch will be with Jamie. He nods and goes to get the car ready, so we can leave. I say goodbye to the manager and walk out.

Tyler opens the door for me and I get I to the backseat. "You know the address right Tyler?" I ask. "Yes m'am." He says and keeps his eyes on the road.

We get to the big studio Jamie is filming in and I walk in. "Ahhh!" Eloise yells and runs to me. I smile and hug her. "Oh my god!" Rita screams and runs to me. They both hug me and I smile. "You won't believe it!" Dakota yells running to me. "Believe what?" I ask laughing. "You and Jamie made it on more then 10 magazines in one day." Dakota says pulling out some magazines. I roll my eyes and hand them back. "Don't believe those." I say and wink before walking to Jamie who is talking to the director.

"Okay break!" Someone yells. Jamie smiles at the director then turns around. "So what's up?" Dakota asks. "Um Jamie told me to come here for lunch." I say. Dakota smirks at me and Jamie finally finds me and walks towards me. "Whoa I didn't know you had a tattoo!" Rita says pointing to my wrist. She reaches for my wrist and stares at the heart shaped tattoo on my wrist. "Are you serious?" I ask laughing. "Well we barley get to notice since you wear long sleeves most of the time." Dakota says. "Notice what?" Jamie asks. "Eleanor's tattoo." Rita says and shows Jamie my tattoo. Jamie widens his eyes and I laugh.

"Your full with surprises Miss. Carmen." Jamie says. I smile and grab his hand. "So what are you hungry for?" Jamie asks. "Probably you." Eloise says. I choke on my saliva and laugh. Jamie laughs and pats my back. "Careful." Jamie says. I nod and continue to laugh. "I actually need coffee." I say. Jamie smiles and we walk out the back to Jake who waits by the car.