Chapter 53

I wake up the next morning to Jamie next to me. "You know this is our honeymoon and we haven't had sex." Jamie says. "There's something called the bathroom." Henry says besides us.

We both jump up in surprise and Henry smiles. "I'll block the door." Henry says before walking out the room. Jamie smiles and pulls me on top of him.

~*~

"Okay go to work I'll be fine. Go on." Jamie says. I nod and give him a kiss before leaving to get clothes from Niall since he brought me work clothes.

"Okay clearly Niall doesn't know how to match so Eleanor brought you a business dress." Louis says chuckling at Niall's choice of clothes.

I laugh and Eleanor hands me a grey pencil dress and black pointed heels. I thank her and quickly change in the bathroom and touch up my hair and makeup.

I walk out and Niall hands me my keys. "Be careful we'll be here if you anything happens okay?" Louis says. I nod and give everyone hugs before leaving.

When I get to the office Henry greets me with a smile on his face. "Hi there." Henry says smiling. "Hi." I say.

"Congratulations Mrs. Dornan." One of my workers say I nod at them thanking them and walk to my office with Henry.

"You have a meeting with Five Seconds of Summer for their book in ten and that's it." Henry says. "What conference room?" I ask. "Two." Henry says I nod and walk into my office.

"Call Brooklyn and tell him he's going in the meeting with me." I say. Henry nods and I sit down in my office and start to read some manuscripts but soon get called into the meeting.

~*~

Once the meeting is finish I leave back to the hospital.

I walk up to Jamie's room and he sits up in his bed eating soup and talking to Nancy, Jim, Natalie, and Jessica.

"Hi." Jamie says as I walk in. "Hi." I say and lean down to kiss him. "How was work?" Jamie asks. "Boring." I say frowning. Jamie chuckles and takes a sip of his soup.

"What do you do again?" Nancy asks. "I am the CEO of a publishing company." I say. "Yours or?" "Mine." I say proud.

She nods and Jamie stares at us surprise at how well we're getting along.

"I'm gonna go down to the cafeteria to get something to eat anyone want anything?" I ask.

Everyone shakes their head and Jamie puckers his lips. I smile and lean down to kiss him before leaving.

"Cafeteria?" Harry asks. I nod and he walks over to me and joins me.

"So you excited about the tour?" Harry asks. "Of course I want to see the world." I say. Harry smiles and we step into the elevator.

"Here's just a hint, learn how to speak different languages." Harry says. "I know how to speak Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, and much more." I say laughing.

"How did you learn all that?" Harry asks laughing. "I'm a CEO and need to talk to many people around the world, so I have to learn their language." I say.

"Why when you can have one of those people who speak the language then tell you what they're saying?" Harry asked. "I don't know, it just seems like they're talking crap about you." I say laughing.

Harry laughs and we exit the elevator and walk into the cafeteria. "What are you going to eat?" I ask Harry. "I don't know what about you?" Harry asks. "Pizza." I say chuckling.

"Good choice." Harry says smiling. I walk to the pizza station and Harry joins me getting a pizza too.

Once we finish paying we both walk back to Jamie's and eat there. "How are you not cold?" I ask Jamie.