Who's who?

WHO'S WHO?

I thought I'd include a short character profile of my oc's incase there is any confusion. Here goes, I guess....

Himeji Sora:

Jersey number: 11

Designation: Point guard.

Second year in middle school.

Usually calm unless angered. A good strategist. Dislikes being called short. Good at academics but hates physical activities (unless it's basketball). Poor stamina. Was conned into joining the basketball club by Akashi in her first year. A good friend of the gom and Tamotsu Akira.

Tamotsu Akira:

Jersey number: 9

Designation: Power forward.

Second year.

A typical power forward and die hard fan of basketball. Akira is a regular hot-head with an act first think later policy. Akira was the one who taught Sora basketball. Energetic and usually tenacious.Hates following rules.

Taketa Chihaya

Jersey number: 5

Designation: Center

Third year.

Bubbly and always full of wit. Chihaya is a good senpai and is always ready to help. Slightly on uncertain grounds with the coach. Great at taking rebounds.

Chitanda Eru

Jersey number: 6

Designation: Shooting guard

Third year.

Always a dreamer even on court. A caring and affectionate senpai. Happy go lucky. Best friend of Chihaya. Her accuracy and release timing are excellent.

Ayase Honami

Honami was the captain in their precious year. She has just graduated middle school. She was the small forward in the team. An ideal captain.

Other members of the team:

Ryuusuke Sakura

Mizuki Kana

Mikiyasu

Satoshi

Coach: Yatori Sayo

Yatori Sayo is the girls' team coach. She is often called the 'she-devil' behind her back. Coach rules with a fist of iron and at first glance, winning seems to be the only thing she cares about. She somehow manages to drive the team to victory. Gives one hell of a training menu.

Teachers:

Sunako sensei ( Was the homeroom teacher of Sora, Akira, Akashi and Midorima).

Takehashi sensei (Math teacher).

Other schools:

Kamiya junior high:

Hajime Ritsuko (A close friend of Honami. The same year as her.)

Ryuu Saki (Point guard who plays formless. Second year. Sora's acquaintance by now.)