Episode 01

"Detention"

A/N: Play music above🤗

The school bell rang, indicating that all students are needed to be inside their respective classrooms already

Inside the Room 306 are the students of Class D.

All you could see here are papers flying everywhere. Couples making out, students sitting in the middle of the room as their chairs are formed into a circle as they play truth or dare while others are playing basketball inside the classroom.

When their adviser, Mr. Yang suddenly came in, all of them immediately ran into their rightful places, acting as if nothing happened.

Of course, what could Mr. Yang expect? He's handling the Class D for pete's sake. Of course his class is as messy as this.

Mr. Yang cleared his throat before he spoke to the class.

"Everyone, I want you to greet the School's Student Council," Mr. Yang said, and with that, a couple of students from Class A of different levels came inside their classroom.

Lisa was caught off guard of the fact that her crush is coming.

"They will be handing you the papers that contains your group this coming field trip. The groupings are randomly grouped, so it only means that you may be grouped with students from Class C, B or A." Mr. Yang explained, but Lisa didn't gave a damn about his announcement.

All she cares about right now is Jungkook.

He's so mesmerizing. Lisa thought as she looks at the man in front giving out papers.

Lisa was so busy day dreaming about her crush, that's why she didn't noticed that someone was already handing her the paper

She came back to her senses when she looked up and met a cold hazel brown eyes looking straight to her.

She felt her face heating up as soon as she realized who's in front of her.

Jeon Jungkook.