Episode 09

"Balloons"

Lisa's ranting was cutted of once again, when someone knocked on the door.

"That must be your tutor."

"Come in," Lady Kim said.

The door opened and the person finally came in.

Lisa looked at the person in shock. The person also looked at her in shock.

"Lisa, meet your tutor, Jeon Jungkook of Class A," Lady Kim introduced.

"You!?"

Both Lisa and Jungkook said the same thing.

After a couple of minutes of Lady Kim speaking to them about the "musts" and do's and don'ts, Lady Kim finally set them free.

The two of them are just walking silently at the hallway.

"Isn't it amazing? Destiny must really be on our side," Lisa said, breaking the silence.

"Amazing my foot," Jungkook said and with that, he walked straight ahead, passing Lisa.

"Yah! Wait for me"

"Can't you be less annoying?" Jungkook said, clearly frustrated.

"A-am I annoying?"

"Very," after that being said, he walked out of the campus, leaving Lisa alone.

"I'll never give up on pursuing you Jeon Jungkoook!! I'm telling you, you'll soften you heart for me!!" Lisa screamed through the hallways with a cheerful smile on her face.

The next day...

Today, their first class with Mr. Kwon will finally begin.

Who is Mr. Kwon you asked?

 Kwon you asked?

That is Mr. Kwon. A famous Chemistry teacher in the campus.

He gathered all students of Senior high from Class A to D inside the Chemistry room.

"Sir, why are we all here?" a student asked.

He looked at all of them, with an atmosphere of authority floating around him.