Episode 72

"Second Chance"

"Second Chance"

As the week progressed, the rivalry between Lisa and Jungkook intensified. They engaged in heated debates during class discussions, trying to prove their intellectual prowess at every opportunity. They challenged each other's ideas, hoping to outsmart one another and gain the upper hand.

Their rivalry extended beyond academics. During art class, they competed to create the most imaginative and visually stunning masterpieces. Lisa carefully blended colors, while Jungkook sketched intricate designs. Their creations were displayed side by side, drawing admiration from their classmates and teachers alike.

In physical education, Lisa and Jungkook pushed each other to the limits. They sprinted faster, jumped higher, and aimed for perfection in every athletic endeavor. The cheers of their classmates fueled their determination, and they both refused to back down, knowing that one slip-up could cost them the victory they sought.

But unbeknownst to Lisa, Jungkook was just using his 30% energy on her.

Despite their intense rivalry, Lisa and Jungkook couldn't help but respect each other's abilities. They admired each other's intelligence, dedication, and unwavering spirit. Underneath their competitive exteriors, a mutual admiration was gradually blossoming.

One fateful day, as the class prepared for a science experiment, Lisa and Jungkook found themselves paired together as lab partners. They eyed each other warily, unsure of what to expect.

"I hate this" Lisa mumbled. Jungkook looked at her smiling lazily before saying,"I like it"

She looked at him as if he's an unsolved puzzle. He just shrugged his shoulders at her.

When Chanyeol came near their lab table, he mumbled "What in the deja Vu"

All of the people on Class D glanced at Lisa and Jungkook sitting side by side as all of them remembered the happenings back then.

Flashback....

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! You're lucky we are lab partners. I'm an expert here!" Lisa proudly stated as she sits beside her boyfriend.

Jungkook laughed as he ruffles Lisa's hair.

"What a cute girlfriend" he said.

During the experiment, the class was instructed to mix chemicals present within the vicinity that would turn the liquid into ice.

After much pondering, Jungkook solved the chemicals present and found out each of it's chemical reaction to each other.

His conclusion: