Episode 78

je me souviens d'elle==========♥=========="Watching you with her"

==========♥==========
"Watching you with her"

At Lisa's office

"Pleaaaassseeee" Louis pleaded as Hyejin looked at him with disgust.

"Lisa, come help me. Your brother is being annoying as usual." Hyejin said looking at Lisa with pleading eyes.

Lisa glanced at the duo of destruction before looking back at her tablet and says,"After breaking your heart, you still wanted to come to her birthday party?"

Hyejin,"That's how foolish he is"

Louis grumbled at his seat before saying,"Well, you two are enemies and yet you're coming as well!"

She placed the tablet down before touching her temples,"My designs were featured on her party okay? I'm coming for business."

Louis pouted a bit,"Eh, either ways, I still wanna come"

Hyejin looked at him in disbelief,"Are you even invited?"

He grinned,"Yes, Jeon Jungkook invited me"

What comes next, is an ear piercing silence.

Hyejin cleared her throat,"Lisa, I have to go now. I'll come and visit you at your house once I finished this errand. I'll take Louis with me for now"

"Mm" Lisa nodded her head.

The duo of destruction finally left her office, leaving her in peace and...misery.

Jeon Jungkook...

Isn't our story tragic?

At the Jeon Residence

Old Master Jeon threw the cup of tea across the living room leaving a loud shattering sound, causing everyone inside to flinch out of fear. They had never seen the Old Master this angry.

"How dare you manipulate our own grandson?!" Old Master Jeon roared at the Old Madame.

She took a sip on her tea before saying,"I'm doing this for his own good. That Kang girl is no match to our grandson. I am doing him a favor."

Old Master looked at him in disbelief. "Are you even hearing yourself right now?"

"Yes. And I know that what I'm saying, what I'm doing, is right. No grandmother would want to harm her grandson"