Episode 32

"Mr

"Mr. Kwon"

"Lisa! Good morning!" Jin ah said as Lisa came inside their chaotic classroom

"Lisa! Good morning!" Jin ah said as Lisa came inside their chaotic classroom. Lisa greeted the latter with the same enthusiasm as her eyes swept across the room, and finally, it landed to her cold blooded boyfriend.

She smiled at him while Jungkook only looked at her blankly.

"Pshhh" Lisa rolled her eyes at Jungkook as she divert her attention back to Jin ah and Sunji. Her boyfriend is too cold!

"So, how was your score card?" Jin ah asked.

"The worst as always"

"Nothing new" Sunji said earning a slap from Lisa.

"Yah! Learn to respect the elders okay?!"

Just as the two was bickering and the other students are messing around, the door to their room suddenly opened. Mr. Kwon, their Chemistry teacher came in holding a thick book on his right hand and a long ruler stick on his left.

"Good morning. You might be confused but let me explain to you why I'm here, so please, go back to your proper seats" Mr. Kwon said in a authoritative tone.

Lisa sat in front of Jungkook while the others went back to their places.

All of them stared intently at Mr. Kwon.

This teacher is too perfect to die single by teaching in this messed up school. Lisa thought.

"Hi. I am Kwon Jiwoo, and you can call me Mr. Kwon. I believe, we only got to meet one time last quarter, aye?

So, as you may know, last Quarter, I was not the teacher for Chemistry who facilitated this class since I only handle the Senior years of Class A, B and C. But last week, Lady Kim, our Principal, instructed me to take you under my wings, hence, I will also be the teacher of your class for Chemistry. I hope that we'll have a good year ahead" Mr. Kwon said as he clasped his hands in front.