Episode 76

Je suis amoureux de vous

---------♥---------

It was a bright Friday morning. The hallway of Hanguk University is bustling. All minding their own businesses.

Click.

Lisa locked her locker before heading straight to her classroom.

7:00 am, still enough time for the tutoring session before class starts. Lisa thought to herself.

Every Monday, their classes starts at 9.

Lisa walked in a steady pace while holding a math textbook on her left hand an a chocolate milk on her right.

Once inside, her eyes fell upon a group of students in the middle of the classroom looking at a certain someone. This certain someone is explaining to them how to solve a mathematical equation.

"Do you understand it now?" Jungkook asked.

The rest of the Class D slowly nodded their heads.

Jungkook stood up before saying "Then, turn your book to page 327 and answer activity 2.3 and 2.4 in a yellow pad, once done, go submit it to me. I'll be giving you an hour to do so"

Everyone scattered to their respective seats. A peaceful silence now covering the room of Class D. Very unusual but this has been happening for a good two weeks now.

"Here, have this for breakfast" Lisa held out the chocolate milk to Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at her before muttering a small thanks.

Lisa,"I'll be answering the equation now"

Jungkook looked at her back. Somehow, he really feel attached to her. For this past few weeks, he has become attached to this girl in so many ways.

He feel like he doesn't need his memories back anymore as long as he could walk his path in the future with this girl named Lisa.

When lunch came, Jungkook was busy checking the papers of his classmates.

54/70

47/70

58/70

49/70

Jungkook smiled in satisfaction. Compared to their scores from before, they indeed have improved a lot. They will surely pass the upcoming final examinations of their class.

He smiled even more after checking the last paper.

Kang Lisa.

68/70.

Speaking of the devil, Lisa approached his table as she sat in front of him with two meals on her tray.

"Here's your bibimbap and soft tofu as per requested" Lisa said as she placed the plates on the table.