Episode 45

"Separation"

"Separation"

"Who are you"

Thug!

Lisa accidentally knocked out the basket behind her when she slowly losses her balance.

She stared at the man whose looking at her with furrowed brows.

"Lisa. I am your Lisa"

The man scrunched his brows as he suddenly looked at her coldly.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you. Where am I?"

Lisa opened her mouth but no words came out. She wanted to tell him everything in one go but her mind can't reciprocate what's happening.

She don't know whether to believe nor to laugh. She doesn't know if this is even reality or just another nightmare.

She opened and closed her mouth but nothing came out, causing the man in front of her to become impatient. The air around him turning a lot more dangerous than a while ago.

Lisa stood up and was about to explain when the door to their room opened. The doctors came in.

"Miss, please step outside first"

"But but"

"Ma'am, just listen" one of the nurse dragged her outside before slamming the door shut on her face.

Lisa stood still like a frozen rock.

She stared at the closed door dumbfounded.

***

"So is he having an amnesia? Are amnesias even real?!" Father Jeon asked the doctor with furrowed brows.

"I believe he's experiencing a Post Traumatic Amnesia (PTA) which can occur whenever the person suffered a severe head concussion. But, the symptoms of him are rare" the doctor stated.

"What do you mean?" Father Jeon asked while Lisa looked at the doctor anxiously.

"You see, a person with an amnesia could only be either having a retrograde amnesia which is the loss of memories before the injury or the anterograde amnesia which is the difficulty of forming new memories after the injury. In his case, we concluded that he experienced a major type of retrograde amnesia"

"Wait wait. I still don't get it. Speak human"

"What I mean is, when we asked him a while ago about his past memory, the last thing that he remembers is a year before the injury. In short, his memories for this year were all gone."