Episode 15

"I believe in you"

"I believe in you"

It's now the dismissal time in Hanguk University.

All students are ready to go out with their friends and celebrate the most lovable day of the week, Friday.

Jin ah and Sunji bid their goodbyes to Lisa. They will go out on a date because today is their monthsary.

The hallways of the school are now empty, well, except for Lisa

The hallways of the school are now empty, well, except for Lisa. She just came back from the Principal's office. Lady Kim was not pleased by her actions towards her tutor that's why she was called.

Lady Kim said that next week, she must attend her sessions because it is a waste of time if the two of them will keep on playing cat and mouse.

While Lisa was walking, she suddenly felt a strong impact hitting her. She fell on the ground and a heavy weight was on top of her.

Ouch! What the heck?!

A man was lying on top of her. The man looked at her feeling sorry.

Looks like he was running a while ago and accidentally bumped on her.

Click!

They looked at each other with wide eyes.

As if feeling her awkward state, the man immediately stood up. He also held out his hand for her to grab on. Once the both of them are standing, the guy immediately bowed down apologetically.

"I'm so sorry, I was in a hurry. I thought there was no one on the hallways at this time that's why I didn't looked that much on my surroundings while running. Sorry" the guy said. Seeing him clearly now, the guy is quite attractive.

Lisa just nodded her head as she says,"It's okay. No need to make a big deal about it"

"Uhh, I have to go now. I really am in a hurry" he said. Lisa nodded her head. He ran towards the door, and before closing the door, he looked at her and says,"I'm Jung Jaehyun by the way"