Episode 55

"Fall"

"Fall"

The week passed by in just a snap.

Everyday, Lisa would just focus on the discussion.

Focusing on the discussion also helped her to take her mind away for a while from Jungkook.

The other students of Class D stayed the same.

They still don't give a damn about the lesson.

Only three students on Class D are focused on the lesson.

Eunwoo, Jungkook and the most unexpected.....Lisa.

The rest of the Class D had their mouths agape open when they saw how focused Lisa was at listening at the discussion.

She's even taking notes!

They all looked at Lisa with an alienated look as if she's just a new discovery.

"Isn't it weird?" Nayeon whispered at Bam.

He nodded as he whispered back,"She's been like that since Monday. God I can't believe my own eyes when I first saw it"

"What's it?" Chanyeol's head popped in between the two as he whispered as well.

"Lisa is acting strange" Bam whispered.

Chanyeol rubbed his chin as he said,"I noticed that too. She also laughed lesser now. I think the old Jungkook possessed her body"

Nayeon smacked Chanyeol's head as she whisper shouted,"What kind of nonsense is that?!--- Well....to think about it...your assumption kinda sounds.... convincing"

And so, the three looked at the writing Lisa.

Lisa felt their probing gazes but she decided to ignore them. She can't blame her friends for acting that way.

It was really an alien thing for them to see her focus during the discussion.

Never in her life would she even thought that she would one day focus on the school's discussion.

She think that if ever she would go back in time and tell the old Lisa about what she's doing now, she think the old Lisa would slap her senseless.

She shook her head as she focused once again at the discussion.

Jungkook on the other hand saw the three idiots looking at the girl in front of him with probing eyes.