Episode 17

"Mrs

"Mrs. Lee"

Lisa woke up with the rays of sunlight hitting her face. She looked around and it strucked her.

She's at Jungkook's room~

Last night, they played pillows, then she closed her eyes just for a second but seems like she had fallen asleep because of exhaustion from all the events that happened that day.

Hmm, he's not here. Looks like he slept at the guest room.

She sat up and gets out of bed. But then, something on the floor tripped her.

"Ahhh!" She screamed as she finally gave her first kiss on the floor. Wow, so romantic.

She looked at the culprit and there she saw, Jungkook sleeping soundly on the floor. He's laying his back in a thick duvet.

Aishhhh, why sleep here when there's a guest room!

"I slept here because I can't sleep at the guest room. The air-condition is broken. I'll prolly had to call the team to fix it up later" He said with his eyes closed.

Wait, did he just-- how? She never said it out loud. That's weird.

"There's nothing weird with me answering your questions hidden in your mind"

Oh my god. How?! Wha--

"Wanna know how?" Jungkook asked, finally opening his eyes.

Okay that's it! I'm out! Can he read my mind?!

Lisa walked out of the room in little but fast steps.

Jungkook laughed at her reaction. He just guessed and says some random stuffs but never thought that it is exactly what she's thinking. Haha, looks like that is something really weird.

At breakfast, Jungkook prepared some toast, milk and poached eggs. Nothing special, but knowing that this came from someone special, Lisa can't help but to feel giddy.

Is this the feeling when your living in with the person you like?

Well if this is, she loves it!

"Eat now and get ready. I'll drive you back to your Villa. You still need to attend the school today or else, Lady Kim will be displeased." Jungkook said as he focused on his eating. This caught Lisa's attention.

"Wait-- what? Sure, I'll go home but- going back to that hell of a school? Oh hell nah!" Lisa said as she looked at him, frowning.