Episode 57

"Still her tutor prt

"Still her tutor prt. 2"

"Otherwise, why would you call me Kookoo back then?"

Lisa's eyes widened even more.

Her mouth fell agape. She soon clasped her hands to her mouth. Her hands trembling a little bit while her heart is beating at its fastest pace.

"Y-you..you.." she pointed at him with wide eyes, hands trembling.

"W-who told you t-that nonsense?" She asked.

Jungkook frowned. He opened his mouth to speak but Lisa spoke once again.

"Y-you.. don't listen to them. Whoever told you this nonsense are literally plotting against me! This is slandering! H-how can I call you Kookoo? That's so disrespectful of me! You're my senior!"

Jungkook's frown deepened. He felt quite disappointed after seeing the girl in front of him blindly throws him away. She's clearly abandoning him. But for what reason?

Lisa used all her might to compose herself once again. She looked at him with a piercing gaze as she coldly says,"Don't believe those nonsense. They are clearly doing that to slander my reputation out of jealousy. Me calling you in such a nickname is outrageous. I will never do a shameful act like that."

"Mr. Jeon, you are a senior to me. A superior. Perhaps we are indeed quite close back then but don't worry, we never crossed the boundaries of a subordinate."

Lisa turned around to leave after her speech but Jungkook's next word froze her.

"No one told me about it. It's the fragment of memory that suddenly came inside my head and there, I saw you, calling me Kookoo in the hallways. Don't lie in the broad daylight. We clearly are close to each other back then"

He squinted his eyes at the frozen girl in front of him.

"Say. Are we so close back then that I even allowed you to call me in such a shameful nickname?"

Lisa slowly looked back at him. She gulped really hard before walking slowly in a steady pace towards the sturdy man in front of her.

Her eyes looked straight at his.

She heaved a deep sigh before saying,"You really wanna know what we are back then?"

Jungkook stared back at her.

"Mm"

Lisa looked down, contemplating.