Not an update

"Choose your Story"

1 Cinderella & the Seven Knights

Once upon a time, a girl named Cinderella lived with her stepmother and two stepsisters

Once upon a time, a girl named Cinderella lived with her stepmother and two stepsisters. Poor Cinderella had to work all day long so the other could rest. Her father died from poisoning when she was just a little, and that's the reason why a once rich princess like her became a poor maid at home.

One day, a ball was going to be held in the castle of Prince Taehyung that's why her stepmother and stepsisters left her alone in the house, leaving her crying in misery.

A couple of minutes passed by and fairy godmother appeared, giving Cinderella a beautiful gown, with glass slippers and a bunch more stuffs a princess will need.

Cinderella met Prince Taehyung and in one sight, Prince Taehyung finally felt the need of being married.

They danced under the moonlight, under the piercing gazes of everyone. They danced in harmony.

Prince Taehyung was finally about to pick Cinderella as his bride but Cinderella ran away because the time is about to fade.

She ran as fast as she could, leaving her glass shoes on the process.

This is her way of saying to Prince Taehyung that he could still find her.

The moment that she's far away from the castle, she found herself being lost in the deep side of the forest.

The howls of wolves can be heard from afar, the cold blazing wind hits her very hard.

She was about to turn back when a cry of a girl caught her off guard.

"H-help"

That's what she heard. She followed the sound of the cries of the girl and she finally spotted a girl lying down in a pool of blood.

Panic took over her that's why she ran towards the dying girl.

"Miss!! Are you okay?" she asked. She turned her around and it hits her. The dying girl is the Princess of the Kingdom of Tabor. A kingdom far away from them. But, how did she gets here?

"Princess Lisa, let me help you," Cinderella said with her shaky voice.

"N-no, I w-won't last any longer. Just promise me one thing," Princess Lisa said as she grips on Cinderella's arms.

"You look a lot like me. Pretend to be me and save my K-kingdom," And those are the last words of Princess Lisa before she finally lost her consciousness.

Pretend to be her? But how? They might look a bit a like but, Princess Lisa is as bright as snow, with lips as red as blood and hair that's black as a raven's wings, while her, she's blonde with pale lips and a not so bright skin. How is it possible?