Episode 77

route vers la finale

----------♥----------

One week later.

Each classrooms from the grounds to level 6 held a very quiet atmosphere as all of the students of Hanguk University are now taking their exams.

The room of Class D fell in a cold stupor when they heard Jungkook's footsteps as he walked out of the classroom.

"He's finished with his exams already?" Nayeon asked in a whisper.

"I guess so" Bam answered. He then looked at the closed door. "Why did he suddenly became so cold after that night?"

One week ago, Ferris wheel

As Jungkook hugged her, Lisa did her best to push him away.

"Jungkookssi, stop it now. I'm not the girl who you should be with!" She said sternly. Jungkook looked at her helplessly.

"Lis, look here, I—"

"Just stop!! Can't you see? With everything you're doing right now, you're only making the hairs on my skin stand! I can't stomach to be this close to you! I like someone else...so please..."

Silence.

The expressions on Jungkook's face slowly faded, leaving only but an empty space.

"Jungkook, I hope ...I... please understand"

Jungkook looked straight into her eyes as he said coldly,"I very well understand. I understand it loud and clear."

He breathed,"You're disgusted of me."

"What? No! T-that's not what I m-meant!"

"Oh? Well I heard what you said a while ago loud and clear. No need for further explanations."

The ferris wheel came to a stop just as Lisa was about to speak once again. Jungkook stepped out of the ferris wheel as he bolted away from the scene.

"Jungkook!" Lisa called out but his back continues to fade. A tear left her eye. What have I done..

The day after that, the school once again received a shocking news. Jeon Jungkook and Park Jangmi is moving their wedding earlier. Their wedding is going to be the day after the graduation.

User 1: What?! Am I seeing things right?

User 2: Seems like our Jungkook is really going to be married off to someone else *cries*